The little economist

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
phil53
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

The little economist

by phil53 » 13/11/16, 22:50

I searched on the internet and I can not find any information on this so-called newspaper which, it seems to me, distributes information that, without being false, manipulates in a way that fuels hatred, jealousy between different communities.
Does one member or more have reliable information?
0 x
Earthquake
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

Re: The little economist

by Earthquake » 15/11/16, 06:11

Hi Phil53,

I quickly browsed the Petit Economiste website http://www.lepetiteconomiste.com and, in the first reading of the titles, I did not see anything of it frankly fishy ... but I'm not Arsène Lupine!

Would you have some hateful or other data to put more specifically?
0 x
The keyword of our survival, that's life because we do not eat pebbles, then kill them with respect and discernment!
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/11/16, 19:59

Wiki does not talk about it anyway, a dedicated page was obviously removed from 2013:
https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discussio ... uppression

Their twitter account seems quite "clean" to me ... (for what I've seen)

So I do not quite understand why this subject? An example can be phil53 ???
0 x
phil53
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by phil53 » 16/11/16, 20:52

Simply, I saw two articles denouncing unfair things like the compensation of elected officials, ministers and civil servants related to these people who are disproportionate to the average income.
Or another article saying that a German bank close to bankruptcy would listen to all Europeans of the order of 100 €.
So I suspect people close to the FN but looking on the internet, I can not find any information on those at the origin of these texts.
Not necessarily performing, I appeal to the community of econology where there are some very relevant members on many topics.
0 x