electronic ballast fluorescent tubes

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Electronic ballast fluorescent tubes

by Obamot » 15/08/16, 12:30

You who are electrician:
- Is the voltage of the bulb related to the object to test, or I can put a bulb of 100W or 150W whatever?

- if I put the bulb AFTER, either on the "return to neutral" is it also "same"?
(I guess and assume yes, in alternative)?

Or is it possibly "better" to still put this "consumer" as it is on the phase ... BEFORE the juice arrives at the "assembly to try"?
And if yes (or no) why?

Thank you for all the clarifications already given.
0 x
RV-P
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by RV-P » 16/08/16, 16:19

"Is the voltage of the bulb related to the object to be tested?"
- It would rather be the POWER! But you can compare the power of the bulb with the assembly to test: an 50W for small assemblies such as precisely the "ballasts" lampéco and 150W or more for large consumers.
- Hence the utility of the case with the socket! There's even more "sioux": a box with TWO sockets ! That way, you can "variegate" the power of the bulbs to approach a little more the specifications of the material to be tested, but with only one 100W, I tested quite a lot!
„„ Or is it possibly "better" to still put this "consumer" as it is on the phase ... BEFORE the juice reaches the "assembly to try"?
And if yes (or no) why? "

- Bohf : roll: ! It's all the same ! But if you know the pinning of your catches (where is the phase and the neutral), you can put the ampoules on the phase, if it "sings" you!
- ATTENTION: modern bulbs consist of halogen bulbs 220V wrapped in the glass of conventional bulbs. What is needed are the OLD bulbs with only the filament inside!
- Cordially.
0 x
It's easier to just make things complicated than complicate simple things!
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 16/08/16, 16:43

Thank you.

(yes the wattage = "P") and not the voltage = voltage (... huh!)
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 16/08/16, 20:33

What is more, your 100 W lamp compared to 10 A circuit breaker protection and 30 mA differential?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 16/08/16, 22:00

Pure assumption on my part but admitting that your fuse slams, it is not sure that the passage of defective components will not have been grilled before the fuse has had time to go into action, and my humble opinion ...

The editing prevents you from cremating the circuit in test by absorbing the load (or something) instead of what would happen if it was not there, and eventually destroy other elements of the circuit in short juice! (It does not replace the fuse if you want to put one on.)

In practice, if you plug in an old solid-state PA power amp that hasn't worked for ten years and (for example) the condos are dry, instead of blowing the amp all of a sudden on the shed under power, the "security lamp"will protect you the circuit. If the lamp" flashes "or goes out (or remains a reddish hair) it is fine, nothing to fear, your amp works ... on the other hand if your"security lamp"stays on = problem, you have a fault to detect, but in principle you haven't damaged anything.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 16/08/16, 22:33

An 100 W incandescent lamp has a resistance of 36 ohm at 20 ° and goes up to 530 ohm at full power.
It adds good protection in case of abnormal overconsumption indeed :)
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 10/10/16, 18:07

I did not understand the request for RV-P. :?

I have little time to devote to tests and I gradually switch to 100% LED lighting, according to the promos on products with full features (T ° color, power Lux or Lm, IRC, ... ).

The visual comfort of LEDs is now superior to other technologies, as well as energy consumption.
The reliability of current products for both chipLED and power supply seems finally correct. : Mrgreen:

I also found other benefits such as the absence of dead insects in my fixtures that required me to clean them several times a year and less dust.

As a bonus, I found lighting that can be used on a daily basis at full power and adjustable in light intensity and colors, or others offering 3 power levels without modifying the electrical circuit.

I am in favor of surface lighting rather than spot lighting.
The LED technology now offers this possibility in residential in very flat panels and large area.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 10/10/16, 19:51

Operation 10 Free leds is still valid until November 1st https://www.mesampoulesgratuites.fr/
0 x