DC battery / PV

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Grelinette
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: DC battery / PV current

by Grelinette » 14/09/16, 17:48

izentrop wrote:Indeed it is obvious that this is a series engine on the first picture. 8) ... it made me a review : Wink:
All small low voltage DC motors from toys, pc or others are series?
I tested the PV with the small electric motor I had on hand, and after with the PC fans that work better.

The yellow wire must give the information "speed" to the computer to regulate the cooling of its circuits according to a temperature sensor. So connect between black and red.

Here are the results of the tests of wire connections:
Red + Black = fast speed
Red + Yellow = slow speed
Black + Yellow = (nothing)

For the air to brew the whole volume, I would close the air outlets and make a hole on the top of the box to fix the fan. This is the natural sense of natural convection.
Ok, that's what I thought I'd do because it's easier to tinker with. It will be a suction that will produce the air flow. In fact, whether propelled air or aspirated air, the result should be the same.
0 x
Project of the horse-drawn-hybrid - The project econology
"The search for progress does not exclude the love of tradition"
dede2002
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by dede2002 » 14/09/16, 18:00

Hello,

Not this small motor is a permanent magnet motor, a series motor to the stator and the rotor in series, a computer fan motor is different.

I would add a black chimney at the top, to increase the draft, amha the power of a computer fan is not comparable to that of your convection draft system.
1 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 14/09/16, 21:39

Grelinette wrote:
Red + Yellow = slow speed

In theory it should not even turn. The yellow wire is an open-collector information output, which is just used to measure the rotational speed of the fan.
0 x
Forhorse
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Forhorse » 14/09/16, 21:50

izentrop wrote:There is no impedance in direct current.

Nothing to see, I speak of the assembly which is called "adapter of impedance".
http://vincent.boitier.free.fr/INSA/bib ... finale.pdf

A quick search on google makes it possible to find a whole literature on the subject which explains the why and sometimes the how. So, of course, I'm not always right, but before questioning what I write, it's good to learn a minimum.
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 14/09/16, 22:38

Effectively in a MPPT there is a DC / DC converter and therefore a passage through AC.
I did not see the usefulness of such a sophisticated system for this small editing.
Sorry, I did not speak well.
0 x