Scandal Depakine and pregnancy! One more!

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Scandal Depakine! One more

by Janic » 01/09/16, 17:26

chaterlot hello
and I find that there is too much absurdity ... do not go around the bush: the main problem of this depakine story is the lack of consideration of side effects, however, known for a long time ... prescribe depakine before pregnancy is a medical mistake! not a reason to criticize the depakine if it is useful

Your reasoning is, Sadly, very widespread because it presupposes that there are no other possible ways than this product. (Could you name a substitute product that is not synthetic chemistry?) Therefore, rather than nothing, a product as unsatisfactory as it may seem necessary. The same problem occurred during the global panic with AIDS, where there was no known medication to reassure the panicked crowds and the first comer was supposed to do the trick, hence the AZT case and all the human damage this product caused, but it reassured the crowds .... who did not take any.
criticize the drug maker who earns too much money is another story ...

Both are linked!
What does it cost society, through our contributions, the use of water in hydrotherapy: nothing. Non-toxic nutrition: nothing. Some herbal tea plants: nothing! etc ... and that's the end of the patented drugs to make exorbitant prices and huge pharmaceutical profits
earn it really too much!

It would not be a real problem if these profits were reinvested in research causesEg.
But these huge profits are distributed to big shareholders like Total or L'Oréal who are not philanthropists and cash without problems these buxom galettes.
Is there no other problem in funding research?

Why finance research on profits while the population is generous at telethons of all kinds, these shareholders must be banged on the belly of laughter and satisfaction in such a situation.
For the anecdote the Institut Pasteur, when it was not yet spent in the private sector, was permanently in deficit although doing about the same research and products as its competitor Mérieux which made him comfortable profits and it is the state, so we, who was hand in hand to fill these pseudo deficits. Ah yes ! In addition, the statutes of Pasteur were, it seems, so made that they were not accountable.
And if you listen to the ads, Pasteur is crying misery in the cottages on his fate with viewers with the co-discoverer of the pseudo HIV. : Cry: sniff!
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 01/09/16, 18:01

do i criticize alternative medicine? I am partisan ... but this is not the useful debate in this case

in the case of depakine it is a simple medical error ... mistake to ignore the counter indication known since always

we can make dangerous mistakes too with soft medicine

so do not mix everything: there is 2 useful progress to make and it is 2 progress completely indepandant

1) manage the contraindications by the competence of the doctor or instructions of medicament more instructive, because currently the instructions are absurd

2) to advance the soft medicine ... and it is not won: in the case of homeopathy I can not find a serious homeopath, there is more than generalist who gives a little homeopathic pill because it's fashionable ... but it has nothing to do with homeopaths who treated my family when I was little
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 01/09/16, 18:34

do i criticize alternative medicine? I am partisan ... but this is not the useful debate in this case

I have noticed and Obamot has insisted that BEFORE resorting to a product with recognized toxicity, it should try all other means without risk to the health of the mother and the fetus, because in case of pregnancy epileptic seizures do not disappear and so what are we doing for the mother and possibly the risks that this represents for the fetus?
in the case of depakine it is a simple medical error ... mistake to ignore the counter indication known since always

Not always. This medoc, like the others, shows its disadvantages only on a sufficient number of cases found and mostly recognized as having this source and it can take a long time as for endocrine disruptors or aspartame, etc ....
we can make dangerous mistakes too with soft medicine

????? for more than 45 years that I practice the "soft medicine" in question (again it is necessary to agree here also on what really covers this term) I did not note or known of dangerous error. But can you give one or more examples?
1) manage the contraindications by the competence of the doctor or instructions of medicament more instructive, because currently the instructions are absurd

As shown by the case of Séralini and other scandals it is often late that contraindications can be determined and the doctor is not a laboratory assistant and only repeats what the labs say and write (judges and parties at the same time). time therefore to take with reserve). What is more useful to him is the feedback of his clients, it is still necessary that the patient can make a relation of cause and effect (and it is necessary skills for that) and then that the doctor himself recognizes the link , let him share with the concerned labs (problem of the returns infrequent (10 to 20% in the USA, in France ... ????) and finally that these indeed recognize this link and it is not gained especially if they have nothing else to offer
2) to advance the soft medicine ... and it is not won: in the case of homeopathy I can not find a serious homeopath, there is more than generalist who gives a little homeopathic pill because it's fashionable ... but it has nothing to do with homeopaths who treated my family when I was little

This is indeed a big problem that discredits homeopathy because practiced in some homeopaths like the allopathy they learned in university, resulting in inevitable failures (but failures in allopathy are numerous and do not discredit it this technical). If you followed the debate on the subject, the question is not about to be settled.
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Dépakine scandal and pregnancy! One more more!

by Janic » 05/01/22, 19:47

sanofi lawsuit considered responsible.
0 x
GuyGadeboisTheBack
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by GuyGadeboisTheBack » 05/01/22, 20:03

"Sanofi notes that the position adopted by the Paris judicial tribunal is not in line with the first court decisions which either do not retain the responsibility of the laboratory, or note that the overriding responsibility rests with other actors in the system health. "
The lab said it would appeal the decision.
https://www.20minutes.fr/justice/321142 ... ire-sanofi
I feel that as usual, it will start again for 20 years ... : Evil:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 05/01/22, 20:24

guy
I feel that as usual, it will start again for 20 years ... : Evil:
asbestos lasted 100 years and it costs a hell of a lot of money to remove asbestos from homes, but you cannot disassemble the victims or remove the shells from the others. no more than we will be able to divide those of the pseudovaccine; : Cry: : Cry:
0 x