14 / 09 / 06 Evening on the decay at the Eldorado of Dijon

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/08/06, 18:12

Targol wrote:Oh yes, that's why many people who advocate degrowth are not subscribed to this newspaper (me, for example).

1) they should give it their journal right? When you advocate degrowth you don't start with yourself ... so when I see that most of the editorial board are highly paid college teachers ... frankly ... it makes me laugh! Do what I say not do what I do ... right?

Targol wrote:The ideas are good, the form is lamentable ... even .... sectarian

2) It may be voluntary ... to disgust people of degrowth ... a bit like greenpeace ... it suits who? Follow my gaze ...

Targol wrote:(Weren't they the ones who accused Econology of being a sect? : Wink:)

3) I don't want to come back to this point ... I might get angry ...
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 14/08/06, 18:16

Arf shit, it's far Dijon Crying or Very Sad
I should have accepted your invite 'Nono ... I hate myself ... Well done for me Cheesy Grin

Anyway, I was wrong, it's next month, I don't know where I will be, but if I'm at my parents, I will renew the invitation, you can catch up : Mrgreen:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 14/08/06, 18:19

nonoLeRobot wrote:Anyway, I was wrong, it's next month, I don't know where I will be, but if I'm at my parents, I will renew the invitation, you can catch up : Mrgreen:

Uh if we disturb you you tell us eh : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy:
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 14/08/06, 18:26

Uh if we disturb you you tell us eh Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin

Don't be jealous ;-) you too can come : Mrgreen:

PS: I know it diverges : Lol: , I stop before I get hit
0 x
mimi
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by mimi » 11/09/06, 08:41

: Lol: a technoscientist sect

well limit me I claim it and it hardly shocks me ... A lot of people take me for a madman because I'm talking about something weird (Pantone engine .. Energetically autonomous house, efficient technology ...)

Yes the word sect is violent, but we are a small group of people to utter ideas against the current of our society

We should not be afraid to assert our thoughts, but if we must be qualified as a sect

Technoscientist ... it slams anyway ..
0 x
If your sorrow is great and your labor is hard, know that the big oak has also been an acorn like you
Targol
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Targol » 11/09/06, 10:20

Mimil wrote:: lol: a technoscientist sect

well limit me I claim it and it hardly shocks me ... A lot of people take me for a madman because I'm talking about something weird (Pantone engine .. Energetically autonomous house, efficient technology ...)

Yes the word sect is violent, but we are a small group of people to utter ideas against the current of our society

We should not be afraid to assert our thoughts, but if we must be qualified as a sect

Technoscientist ... it slams anyway ..

I will answer for Christophe, it will prevent him from getting angry : Mrgreen:
Sect: So, first, in general, in a sect, the Guru manages to strip the members of all their material assets so that they can meditate without the fetters of all his material goods which prevent the spirit from rising. :?
On Econology, participation is voluntary and, in addition, is in the form of purchase.

Technoscientist: If some parts of econology revolve around technical subjects, their contributors have never claimed to have the ultimate solution, the superunitary processes, the pantone and other "Techniques" explored on these. forums are treated as temporary solutions to improve the existing fleet. What's wrong with that?
In addition, these forums "techniques" are only part of Econology.

In short, the most sectarian are those from which the criticism comes.
0 x
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can continue indefinitely in a finite world is a fool, or an economist." KEBoulding

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"