of electricity producer exercise bike

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
djbollocks
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Exercise bike producing electricity

by djbollocks » 28/05/16, 02:45

Hello,
and yes from what I read, it is not profitable etc ... but I want to try. will have to help me XD
I have 4 exercise bikes, and 4 good athletes who do 1 hour a day each as the launcher of the discussions (excuse me for the expression). they are friends who live in roommate with me.
I need :
Ingredients: (the materials) and the circuit if possible. (the stuff is really the tools like battery x4 li-thium 12A 64V (example), 3.3mm copper wire you see this kind. (the nails etc ... and the assembly I would do it)
I know the system to be built. but in the case where I struggle I have my padre who has a diploma and big authorizations 1000V etc ... who will be able to help me.
so tell me about PY, hometer etc ... you can.
I am ready to manufacture it even if it brings me 10 unhappy KW per year it does not matter because it will always be 10 kw of gained and in addition the physical effort it is important: that of the profit and nothing to lose!
please answer me quickly. (finally take the time)
0 x
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 28/05/16, 09:58

Ok, you are young, physical investment is not a problem. But when you have taken stock of the equipment you are going to have to buy, your 10 KWh, because that is how electrical energy is quantified ...

The 10 kWh produced in around 100 hours of pedaling will have cost you considerably more than their consumption on the EDF meter.
But if it's just for fun, you can make a multi-pole generator that starts producing at low speeds like the wind turbine generator. You will find plans hereou leaves
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 28/05/16, 12:43

izentrop wrote:[...] But when you have taken stock of the equipment that you are going to have to buy, your 10 KWh, because that is how electrical energy is quantified ...

No, I don't know, sorry: if we correct it, we shouldn't add a fault! :frown:

The "K"uppercase in the international classification, means Kelvin degree.

If we want to be perfectly exact, it would therefore be good to write as follows: kWh
► View Text
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 28/05/16, 16:13

no need to pay a lot of money to make it complete with what a kWh is on a bike: just put a belt between the rear wheel and an asynchronous motor 1500rpm and an electric meter

when you plug in the motor it turns the wheel and the counter turns to indicate a low consumption due to the no-load loss of the motor ... you must choose a low power motor to have a fairly low loss

when you pedal you push on the motor, it makes it run a little bit faster than its idle speed and the harder you push the faster the speedometer turns upside down ... but you have to pedal a long time to make 1kWh. .. made 100W and you have to pedal 10h to make a kWh

the difference with a simple exercise bike is spectacular: it never brakes a lot and you pedal for nothing ... with the motor that sets the speed you sweat a lot faster!

with a bicycle with derailleur we can choose the speed and find out at what speed we make the maximum power

you need a 200W single-phase motor ... no need to get bigger: the one who pedal hard enough can make him produce more but not long, never long enough to grill it

the small drill column motors are suitable ... or buy them? it is more economical to buy a small drill with a full column than the motor alone

we can also use an energy meter socket of this kind
https://www.econologie.com/shop/prise-el ... p-238.html
the advantage is that it does not only count the kWh: it also indicates the instantaneous power in W

but you have to plug it backwards so that it does not indicate the power consumed by the engine but the power supplied: unlike old wheel meters this kind of electronic meter only counts in one direction
0 x
peter
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by peter » 03/11/23, 12:23

Damn, I saw it too late (posted elsewhere...)
Well, the message is there. (when the anxiety of grams produces electricity)
: roll:
0 x