A first in schools: osmosis unit for the laboratory, a published market

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
The zonard steward
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

A first in schools: osmosis unit for the laboratory, a published market

by The zonard steward » 23/05/16, 10:48

Hello,

After having carefully studied the subject with the teachers of physical sciences, our high school decided to renew its water purification equipment for educational laboratories, by equipping itself (probably) with an osmosis unit.

I did research everywhere, it seems that with one exception (a particular establishment with enormous needs, which took a big machine), no school still uses this technology. Compared to conventional distillation, the savings in energy and water are phenomenal!

If you are a distributor of water purification devices, or you know one, you may be able to respond to the adapted procedure market that we have just published: http://mapa.aji-france.com/mapa/marche/33430/show
0 x