Smart boiler change?

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
boby733
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Re: Smart boiler change?

by boby733 » 14/04/16, 14:37

There is no harm to the confusion about central heating (Yes it is a water circuit 8) )

I forgot to point out that we will be moving into the house during July so it might be a bit late to attack the ITE. We will certainly spend the end of the year without changing the boiler or ITE to get to know the house better, and next spring -> ITE.

Regarding your comment on the sealer, is it the question of the body of work taking charge of posing the ITE? Or is it something else?
I did not really understand the relationship with his salary?

Thank you again for all this information and answers to my questions!
Yours.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 14/04/16, 16:38

http://candidat.pole-emploi.fr/marche-du-travail/fichemetierrome.blocficherome.telechargerpdf?codeRome=F1613

Well that leaves you> 2 1/2 to 3 months [...] to save € 5'000.—

after, it's not my money nor my time.
if you go to employment center, I'm sure you'll find many that will interest you ^^

good luck for your project anyway ...
0 x
Marc Isover
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Marc Isover » 15/04/16, 17:23

Hello,

Rather than thinking about heating, I also think it's a good idea to try to "plug the holes in the strainer" first and foremost. Having a strong thermal insulation can obviously reduce its energy consumption while increasing comfort and icing on the cake, it can also enhance the value. A mode of energy production is to be revised and replaced from time to time, the insulation never breaks down : Wink: It also allows you to be able to size the power of heating less and I do not believe that the cost of energy goes down.

Doing an ITE by yourself totally or partially or outsourcing it to a company is an issue that arises. To have done by a craftsman approved RGE and having sufficient thermal resistance allows access to the tax credit which currently has interesting conditions or very interesting. Do it yourself or part of it requires some physical abilities and skills for laying insulation (and time!). The coating can be of different types (cladding, plaster) which, depending on the chosen solution, is more or less accessible. Coating requires material and knack in my humble opinion. Some reading on a solution in ITE (there are others)

I think that you are in a stage of reflection and that it is necessary to let the subject decant a little to be able to advance.
0 x
Marc, Isover technical advisor