Eat more to feed less: value nutrionnelle VS agricultural productivity!

Agriculture and soil. Pollution control, soil remediation, humus and new agricultural techniques.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Re: Eat more to eat less: nutritional value VS agricultural productivity!

by Obamot » 13/04/16, 10:46

To remedy, some Did tracks:

- Demeter specifications:
http://www.demeter.ch/fr/producteur/richtlinien.php

- otherwise for the supply puzzle, there is a fairly simple rule: vary the "organic" sources of supply, because by doing that we take advantage of the nutrients in the subsoil which made the plants grow (there where they grew), and by varying we also vary the nutrients from which we benefit (once it will be rich in sulfur, another in magnesium, calcium etc ... if we feed ourselves by always providing ourselves in the same place, we will have always the same type of intake!) thus by varying, we have a good chance of having sufficient and better quality inputs (our body automatically sorts, stores or rejects according to its needs as long as we provide it. .. no more need to dig our metabolism has known how to do that since the dawn of time).

So it is not safe to eat exclusively products from his organic farm (his garden), or entirely satisfactory!
0 x
Did67

Re: Eat more to eat less: nutritional value VS agricultural productivity!

by Did67 » 13/04/16, 22:21

I did not have the Demeter specification. But you can imagine that I am not that ... Always good to have it in its stock of documentation!

My ambition is to write a much more joyful, much more "enlightening" book, based on everyday observations that everyone can do (or have made). And what I photograph in my garden (part of which is on econology!).

Yes, a vegetable (or plant) necessarily translates its terroir. This effect is highlighted in viticulture but is quite general.

I nevertheless think (and there without any proof) that in a very biologically active soil, the differences are compensated precisely by the living beings of the soil and their aactivity, by their capacity of extraction much superior to those of the plants (for example thanks to the mycorrhizae), etc ... Fungi, if they are not killed by fungicides or copper, are formaidable extractors, which, in addition, know how to "circulate" the elements extracted in their filaments (mycelium). Nettle is also an extractor. Some bacteria know how to mobilize other officially "insoluble" elements ...
0 x