Fake crowfunding: the TRITON diving respirator impossible

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Christophe

Fake crowfunding: the TRITON diving respirator impossible

by Christophe » 29/03/16, 23:42

820 000 $ collected in crowfunding for a scientific scam: the autonomous Triton respirator that separates and compresses the oxygen molecules in the water ... allowing a dive without a bottle.

There is no need to say, the Internet has become the playground of small malignant ...

http://www.iflscience.com/technology/ar ... pite-being
0 x
Did67

Re: Fake crowfunding: the TRITON diving respirator impossible

by Did67 » 30/03/16, 10:05

Absolute freedom, unregulated, is also the freedom of the smartest to fuck the most naive! I was also astonished that it took so long, given the enthusiasm for this method of financing, without any formal "guarantee".

It's been awhile since I wondered why I was not making a big bump ... Ethics maybe?

It is for this reason that in traditional commerce, we invented the commercial code [even if it is far from perfect and does not prevent lots of scams either - we have "followed" "some here: PV, such brand of pellet boiler" guaranteed 22 years "- and which has just disappeared, etc ...]
0 x
Petrus
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Petrus » 31/03/16, 00:24

Here, another to add to my list, scam crowfunding I already knew Solar roadways (an even more delirious version of the Ségo solar road), the batteriser claiming to extend the life of 800% alkaline batteries and a laser razor. There are certainly many more.
0 x
dirk pitt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dirk pitt » 31/03/16, 17:25

batteriser is not a scam (apart from the 8X which is perhaps a little optimistic). I think we're talking about this forum (or on another)
it's even smart enough. it is a miniature DC-DC converter that can pump alkaline batteries to the marrow while most devices indicate too low voltage or stop working when the battery voltage drops below 1.4V
it is even more obvious with several batteries in series because of the dispersions of the characteristics.
0 x
Click my signature