Linux foolproof? A myth! Android in cabbages!

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Christophe

Linux foolproof? A myth! Android in cabbages!

by Christophe » 21/01/16, 01:45

Since version 3.8, Linux seems to harbor a dangerous flaw. Due to an exchange of codes, this bug indeed managed to make its entry into Android. Two thirds of Android devices are therefore no longer reliable. However, these are precisely the most recent models.

http://datanews.levif.be/ict/actualite/ ... 52539.html
0 x
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 21/01/16, 12:07

Linux is not foolproof but the previous version of Linux installed at my home has worked for around 5 years almost without bugs. I had to change it a few months ago because there were no more updates, the new version works very well for now.
And it's so good not to have windaube anymore.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 21/01/16, 23:32

I haven't had Linux for a year and I regret it almost daily.
I urgently bought a laptop with Windaube 8, a real pain that wants me to upgrade it to version 10 whose confidentiality rules are simply intolerable.

I have a Sony smartphone running Android which behaves like a windaube device and spends its time loading data in such huge quantities that it asks me every week to transfer the data from the saturated smartphone to the memory card ...
I bitterly regret having chosen a Sony and its software "overlay" instead of a less famous brand device or even a Chinese "noname".
I think I'm going to have to spend a lot of time rooting it to get everything I can get away with.
: Evil:
0 x