Difficult to find concrete solutions

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
--Ex--
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Difficult to find concrete solutions

by --Ex-- » 23/08/06, 17:36

I navigate this forum for a few days and I like to read:
- the different opinions of people on our current world
- the different hack experiences of each on their car engine etc ...

-> but on the other hand, I find that a section is missing where we would find all the current, legal and CONCRETE solutions (all that is hack, personal experience to be excluded) to preserve the environment (which can be found on the market), simple actions to do every day.
example of what could be put in this section:
- insulate your house well (double glazed window of such brand, ecological insulation of such brand ....)
- properly equip your home to collect rainwater (put brands on the market that offers this kind of service)
- solution to recover gray water for toilets (reference to x brands which offers concrete solutions: aquae.fr ...)
- water fountain connectable to the water network. (waterlogic brand)
- economical electric car (twike ....)

The shop goes a bit in this direction, there we find the actual concrete solutions.
But it comes down to what this site can sell.

I think that is why, for example, the Nicolas HULOT site (challenge for the earth) is so successful, it offers concrete solutions to do every day.

On this site, solutions have been discussed but they are lost in the messages of the forum.
The average user like me who arrives on this site who wants to quickly know what solution is available to him, will have to look for hours, and may be discouraged (I am tough but I imagine that for some, the spirit green disappears quickly enough if you have to do long research)

--Ex--, a person who is trying to help
0 x
nonoLeRobot
Master Kyot'Home
Master Kyot'Home

by nonoLeRobot » 23/08/06, 17:44

Kyot-home wanted to be the complementary econology for that even if it is still incomplete and in any case there are not many miracle solutions yet or the interest of econology to seek them.

You should take a look: www.kyot-home.com and also went to see the links, there are few but they are good : Mrgreen:

Here and of course it would be cool to have your comments, after doing a little tour.
0 x
--Ex--
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by --Ex-- » 23/08/06, 17:49

ok, thanks for your answer, i will take a ride : Wink:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 23/08/06, 17:54

Uh, I'm surprised by this post, because:

0) did you use the search engine: https://www.econologie.com/forums/search.php

All your examples have been mentioned at least once on the forums...

1) there are a lot of concrete solutions offered on the store: https://www.econologie.com/shop/

Ok these are small solutions but you have to start small right? If everyone used soap nuts there would be a lot less gray water pollution ...

2) Nicolas Hulot is successful because he has support from mainstream media no more no less... but I would be curious to compare the econology stats to theirs ... just to see what proportion we are ... (5, 10, 100, 1000?)

3) The site offers advice and solutions, example: https://www.econologie.com/conseils-pour ... -2592.html

4) We recently created this section: https://www.econologie.com/forums/trucs-et-a ... -vf61.html

It remains empty ... the opportunity to shape it right?

5) The googles ads on the site present a lot of professional solutions on a larger scale.
Last edited by Christophe the 03 / 04 / 15, 13: 22, 2 edited once.
0 x
Christine
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by Christine » 23/08/06, 18:26

Regarding the "tips", there are plenty of sites that offer very well done cards, for all ages. So if it is to rehearse once more that you have to turn off the water when you brush your teeth, I think it's not worth it and frankly, it's not what we want to make.

--Ex-- wrote:The shop goes a bit in this direction, there we find the actual concrete solutions.
But it comes down to what this site can sell.

Well yes, that's the reason for a shop ... :| Otherwise, we thought of making articles to promote what sells competition but after reflection, we thought that it might not be relevant 8)

And then, I shouldn't talk about it because it's top secret, but we are in full R&D to design universal ecological solutions in kit. It's like at Ikea: you buy your inexpensive, universal solution that saves you from having to make an effort.
I am kidding, of course, but it is to denounce this attitude of consumer, who waits for everything to fall into his mouth. and who only knows how to grumble when you don't quickly present the dishes to him.
0 x
--Ex--
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by --Ex-- » 23/08/06, 23:37

I put myself in the shoes of average French, that's all.
I will matter these cards. thank you.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 24/08/06, 00:28

Christine wrote:Regarding the "tips", there are plenty of sites that offer very well done cards, for all ages. So if it is to rehearse once more that you have to turn off the water when you brush your teeth, I think it's not worth it and frankly, it's not what we want to make.

--Ex-- wrote:And then, I shouldn't talk about it because it's top secret, but we are in full R&D to design universal ecological solutions in kit. It's like at Ikea: you buy your inexpensive, universal solution that saves you from having to make an effort.
I am kidding, of course, but it is to denounce this attitude of consumer, who waits for everything to fall into his mouth. and who only knows how to grumble when you don't quickly present the dishes to him.

Totally agree. And as ecology is in fashion, the clever ones take advantage of it to peddle their junk at the price of gold and not of the object !!!
For example the solar terminals which are used for nothing except polluting and creating "growth".

I took a look at the products that --Ex-- are talking about, it's FIRST PRICE !!!

Ecology is not throwing money out the window, it's managing it as fair, as useful, most eager to do the maximum with the minimum.
I have worked in various industrial sectors and seeing a 5000 liter tank sold for € 4000 when it is worth € 400, that shocked me!

All over the region, people collect or buy tanks on 1000 liter pallets which are worth less than 120 € new and less than 80 € used ...

Here is one for 59 €

http://bricolage-maison-jardin.vivastre ... ics1535983
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 24/08/06, 02:09

citro wrote:I took a look at the products that --Ex-- are talking about, it's FIRST PRICE !!!

Ecology is not throwing money out the window, it's managing it as fair, as useful, most eager to do the maximum with the minimum.
I have worked in various industrial sectors and seeing a 5000 liter tank sold for € 4000 when it is worth € 400, that shocked me!

:)

I fully agree with you (we see the same thing with solar panels and heat pumps ...)

Currently, respecting the environment must be expensive! It finally settles everyone ... except the client and the planet ...

Fortunately there is econology coming ... : Cheesy: : Cheesy: : Cheesy: taaaadaaaaaaaaaaaam! : Mrgreen:
0 x
--Ex--
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by --Ex-- » 24/08/06, 11:29

Yes I agree to the links (I put the 1st ones I had on hand).
It is clear that the idea is to put products in competition to lower prices.
The problem is that these companies are currently in their infancy, they have developed in recent years. So it's sometimes quite handcrafted as a production.

The idea would be that in addition to solutions on the market, we can have a file to implement these solutions yourself. This is even better if it is within the reach of any green citizen.
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"