Led bulb, the most powerful in brightness?

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 17/12/15, 00:23

SandrinePo wrote:do you think it is reliable?

I preferred the projectors, precisely for the quality of the VS reliability light (as they are on the ceiling and exclusively inside, I reinforced the ventilation by putting spacer washers between the housing of the power supply and the projector block, the air is no longer confined and circulates by convection, the components will last longer and as it is components designed to withstand the external constraints, indoors I think it will be very strong!)

In short, the simpler it is, the less complicated it is Image and so more is reliable Sandrine.

For me the SMD there is that true.

Source: fishbuyworld

Question reliability there is no better amha >>>

Reliability and fun >>>
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 17/12/15, 09:54

I spoke yesterday with someone coming back from Cameroon where he has equipped a hundred villages with photovoltaic kits including panel, battery storage, LED lighting and 12V output and mobile phone charger.

Users do not make any equipment expenses and just pay a user fee. In case of non-payment, the installation is safe. Payment is made by mobile phone.

The business model supports the following facilities, but I have not touched on the details of the financial package.

I just focused on the technical part and the material costs.
He told me that he was using 5730 chipset, one of the top products of the moment with 110 Lumen / Watt.

Most important is the integration of these chipset on aluminum PCBs for heat dissipation and current regulation by an effective protection circuit. He told me that it can power its LEDs with a voltage between 5 and 95V

I am waiting for an LED lamp for my scooter, and unfortunately, I have not managed to find a model running between 8 and 24V with the very specific base of my scooter lighting (P28S base). Such a power supply range would have allowed me to directly supply the LED to the total voltage of the battery pack in 18V, without going through the converter 12V which delivers only 9V ... :frown:
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 17/12/15, 10:32

Indeed,

And it's COB, so we already have a good perspective to say that they are very reliable chipsets if properly used / powered / protected.

I hope you end up finding on the bay?
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 17/12/15, 12:26

SandrinePo wrote:Hello,

I found a site that deliver LED bulbs siageo, do you think that it is reliable?

Are you going to stop with your disguised spam?

Your evasive answers and very punctual (see the time between 2 answers) betray your intentions since the creation of this subject ...

If you want LED bulbs there are some on the shop forums: https://www.econologie.com/shop/ampoules-led-c-90

And it's reliable on the gear as well as the service!
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 17/12/15, 16:21

Yes, I also wondered why "she" did not answer on the answers given :| Now I understand.

You should look at your mailbox, link with six spam posts.

@+
0 x