Gardening with the moon: for or against?

Organize and arrange your garden and vegetable garden: ornamental, landscape, wild garden, materials, fruits and vegetables, vegetable garden, natural fertilizers, shelters, pools or natural swimming pool. lifetime plants and crops in your garden.
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Gardening with the moon: for or against?

by izentrop » 15/12/15, 11:05

Hello,
Let's not pollute the subject of did67;)
For me there is no doubt, the moon has no notorious effect on plants http://www.snhf.org/images/stories/4_Le ... une_bd.pdf
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 15/12/15, 12:43

You should go for a walk in the animist tribes of Southeast Asia ... : Cheesy:

You would meet these things that are barely believable, I'm sure you would have waking nightmares, there are even stories of wandering spirits, haunted lands where nothing grows any more, stories of dead healers who have returned to their bodies several times. days after having remained inanimate - whereas during all this time, they had been seen during an "escapade" (out of body) to the other end of the country to go to take care of someone (their "physical" body having remained in the same place) - and who are resuscitated after their official deaths and cases of premature deaths of Westerners who could not stand this "new reality"diametrically opposed to theirs!
Then the "Full Moon" and ... the seeds which rise more often than in their turn: pouf pouf pouf, it is the routine ...
Please don't go ... : Mrgreen:

second degree mode "off"
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 15/12/15, 13:59

Thank you for respecting the thread where I develop something very down to earth: how to garden without work and "more than organic" ...

But there are simpler trips than the one suggested here!

For Christmas, to be offered "The eyes of my goat" (for the tight-fisted, I'm talking about Santa Claus, there must be a pocket edition for not expensive at all), Eric de Rosny ...

This Jesuit tells in a very "scientific" (Jesuitical, what!) Way, his experiences with "spirits", in Cameroon ... and his "trouble".

And on its momentum, read, in the same collection, "From Indian memory", by Tahca Ushte ... As its name suggests, the "memories" of an Indian chief, collected by Richard Erdoes, before his death.

I come back to the moon.

In our garden to my wife and me (it's the same, we share, we often work together ... I say that because sometimes, in modern couples, each has his half - garden, I mean!)

- my wife follows the lunar calendar

- I sit on it ... even if I can imagine an influence!

- I did not observe any obvious phenomenon related to the moon ...

- my wife is sometimes convinced that such and such observed thing is linked to that: "you see!"

[See what we believe or believe what we see? That is sometimes the question!]

- I intend to carry out an experiment, repeated, this summer, to explore the question by objectifying it: all the rows will be sown in the same way, half of a length according to the lunar calendar; the other half with "counter-calendar" (on purpose, therefore); we alternate the halves to cancel out side or terrain effects ...

- this will be repeated during each sowing, each planting ...

- I will observe, note, photograph ...

See you next winter. I am curious myself.

For now, please respect the other thread, which, in the absence of data, does not take it into account!
0 x
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 15/12/15, 14:44

Personally ... I already have a hard time gardening with my hands .... So with the moon ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 15/12/15, 15:08

Lots of species are scientifically influenced by the moon:
reproduction of marine corals,
28 lunar day cycles of human women,
etc ..
Understandable at least in seas with strong tides !!
Much less for plants, unless we remember 400 million years ago in the seas, possible in our genes !!
0 x
Thiazolinones neuro toxic to avoid them being everywhere, madness, killing at least ppm, bacteria and your neurons, which multiplies Alzheimer !!
The bees disappear pesticide, Roundup, and are killing us slowly. http://www.pollinis.org/petitions/petit ... noides.php
Macro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Macro » 15/12/15, 15:38

dedeleco wrote:,

Average cycle of 28 days .... But (except a few cases observed in the case of confinement of several women for one man) they are not all synchronized .... While the lunar cycle is the same for all .. .
0 x
The only thing safe in the future. It is that there may chance that it conforms to our expectations ...
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 15/12/15, 15:42

Yeah, there are even inhuman women : Cheesy: at full moon.

So the seeds !!!

Nan, Nan m'sieur the modo, she is politically correct this one Image and not HS, not touch! Image
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 15/12/15, 16:27

and even if the moon returns every 28 days it is because it is well adjusted. Not found better! :?
0 x
"We make science with facts, like making a house with stones: but an accumulation of facts is no more a science than a pile of stones is a house" Henri Poincaré
izentrop
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by izentrop » 15/12/15, 16:50

Macro wrote:Personally ... I already have a hard time gardening with my hands .... So with the moon ... : Mrgreen:
+1

The influence of cloudless full moon light insignificant for photosynthesis. that of gravity is only done on very large masses: the sea but not a lake and even less a plant.

Notable conclusion of the pdf: "if this effect exists, it is so weak that it can easily be masked or even canceled by the use of adapted agronomic practices and improved varieties"
dedeleco wrote:Lots of species are scientifically influenced by the moon:
reproduction of marine corals,
etc ..
concerns the animal kingdom, although I'm not exactly following the lunar calendar for menstruation and it's a matter of survival for corals https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reproduct ... le_lunaire, schizophrenics too ... but for plants?
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 15/12/15, 19:08

Janic wrote:and even if the moon returns every 28 days it is because it is set correctly. Not found better! :?

Conversely ... it is when it is set that it does not go up anymore! : Mrgreen:
Is that proof that it rose before it was full ?! Image

See you next time ... Image Image
Last edited by Obamot the 15 / 12 / 15, 19: 14, 2 edited once.
0 x