The origin of oil: abiotic or biological?

Oil, gas, coal, nuclear (PWR, EPR, hot fusion, ITER), gas and coal thermal power plants, cogeneration, tri-generation. Peakoil, depletion, economics, technologies and geopolitical strategies. Prices, pollution, economic and social costs ...
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 11/12/15, 05:14

I am a minority shareholder at cgg and vallourec
we have to wait for the next meeting ... : Mrgreen:

OBNIBUS: I'm waiting for the analyzes : Idea:
I sold SG there is 3.4 week (s) maximum for 10000unit
0 x
"Not to see Evil, not to hear Evil, not to speak Evil" 3 little monkeys Mizaru
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 11/12/15, 07:11

Cgg in the wallet without a sell order, and keep long term.
I do not want to discover * 5, it's shots to pick 50000 € per week if it passes (the risk) ...
it is lionel who master my college well who makes privas.
he is addicted to CreditAgricole to do A / R.
it is not the lottery of the French games, it is the French games there .... it's not the same.

and my ex: every Sunday she takes my daughter to the lottery.
she likes to play, she likes to win, she likes to laugh, she likes to dance, she likes to party, she likes to travel, but she loves me more with my shit house, my immobilism, Hey why did not you change in 20ans ... I want to go forward ... still dig in the hopiutal alone as an abandoned animal at the edge of the road.

But I have morale.
I just regret some of my actions, I implored her to be patient, that the memory comes back to me and the speech too, and the dialogue too ...
I did not see my trip in helico.
nor the film about me in further investigation
I just have dvd of my passages at france5 in kindergartens.
0 x
moinsdewatt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by moinsdewatt » 11/12/15, 14:47

dedeleco wrote:
From 600 millions of years the multicellular life renewed all the O2 breathed every 200mille years about, with CO2 gives C fueled underground + O2 to breathe, this makes it underground or at the bottom of the oceans, in unoxidized C 600 / 0,2 =3000 times more fuel than needed to burn all our breathing oxygen !!

You say silly things.

The hydrocarbons were formed tens of millions of years ago under very special conditions. Cretaceous genus.

There are no such formations in the last millions of years except methane hydrates.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 11/12/15, 16:07

Unoxidized C fuels it's not just oil, but coal 300million years, methane, gas and oil that could not migrate into sediments of all kinds, shale, formed and recycled since 600 million years of multicellular life with a lot of O2,
before, monocell life, there was only a little bit of O2, on 2,8 billion years of solar photosynthesis of life !!

This obviousness life makes CO2 becomes C fuel put in the ground + breathable O2, is never written clearly, only hidden through scientific articles, yet true since 2,8 billion years of solar photosynthesis of life !!!!

Small extra detail for purists, the O2 is taken from the water because there are two different photosynthetic systems, one to CO2 to fuel energy and the other on the water for O2!

Migration conditions are special, rare, delayed, but in-situ formation continues today, especially with glaciations with very little CO2 and C stored in sediments for example from the Himalayas, which favors glaciations since 30 millions of years in the South and one million years in the North !!
0 x
Thiazolinones neuro toxic to avoid them being everywhere, madness, killing at least ppm, bacteria and your neurons, which multiplies Alzheimer !!
The bees disappear pesticide, Roundup, and are killing us slowly. http://www.pollinis.org/petitions/petit ... noides.php
plasmanu
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by plasmanu » 11/12/15, 16:26

my DD I love it : Mrgreen:
0 x

Go back to "Fossil energies: oil, gas, coal and nuclear electricity (fission and fusion)"