Cheating TDI EA189 pollution Volkswagen (seat, audi ...)

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 04/11/15, 06:24

Good Volkswagen cheats and it is the fault of the American villain ...

It doesn't occur to you that your manufacturers have lost sales to VW and therefore your own jobs have been lost, the conspiracy theory resurfaces again and again for nothing and everything, in this case -this VW cheated and went into their pockets illegally although they pay their fraud, not very ecological as comments in favor of VW, in my book if they cheat to their advantage now that they pay, sales are not even decreased in America but slightly increased whereas it had been declining for some time ... the discounts helped a lot however ...
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 04/11/15, 06:41

Alain G wrote:
Obamot wrote:
Remundo wrote:there is still hypocrisy in all this ...

Certainly VW cheated, but what it takes in return is enormous for a little NOx here and there ...

And many opportunists have the idea of ​​coming to "help themselves to the beast".

Too bad all the same, VW is a very good car manufacturer.

Not better! "Hypocrisy"is only the first name ... I add a layer:

Porsche suspends sales in the United States
https://www.bluewin.ch/fr/infos/economi ... -caye.html

There it becomes really very very serious and disproportionate! (As I said above.)

In short, America who wants to show its all-powerfulness to Europeans, under a false ecological pretext !! For facts that she had probably known for almost 2 years !! Since rapporteurs had mentioned it in Brussels. The occasion makes the thief ...

As I said and repeat, the fault of leaders / managers (as indelicate as they are) does not justify the possibility of putting people out of work or even less to bankrupt a business. If governments have turned a blind eye, it is because of the flaws of a clientelist system where the strength of the lobby prevails over the rights of peoples. Or democracy is confiscated for the profit of the economic world. It has nothing to do with penalizing a company, absolutely nothing! The company does what it can in its own environment and shackles.

America is showing total political irresponsibility! (And in general on the international level, of a very irresponsible!)

It is the system - I mean the current theoretical model - which is going badly and which is at the end of its rope, entangled in its geo-economic and geostrategic contradictions ... And that will give a "breath of polluted air". .. to the American automobile industry (because sales will inevitably refer there by nationalist reflex!)

Is this going to bring us a little closer to Russia, it could be good and would it be so bad ...? (As it stands.)

Good Volkswagen cheats and it is the fault of the American villain ...

It does not occur to you that your manufacturers have lost sales to VW and therefore your own jobs have been lost, conspiracy theory resurfaces again and again for everything and for nothing, in this case VW cheated and went into their pockets illegally although they pay for their fraud, not very ecological as comments in favor of VW, in my book if they cheat to their advantage now that they pay, sales have not even decreased in America but slightly increased while it has been declining for some time ... the discounts have helped a lot however ...

No, facts and geopolitical analysis: It has nothing to do with it.
[Flytox Moderation]
Last edited by Obamot the 04 / 11 / 15, 07: 06, 2 edited once.
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 04/11/15, 06:56

[Moderate Flytox]
0 x

Alain
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 04/11/15, 07:01

[Moderate Flytox]
0 x

Alain
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 04/11/15, 07:02

Well as you did not answer either the bottom or the footnotes I was well inspired to stop there! And I stop there definitively.

Best regards to Canada that I love very much (just like America that I liked ... at one time.)

[Moderate Flytox]
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 04/11/15, 17:05

to use Obamot's angle,

the geostrategic aspect is entirely relevant.

we can now see better the backdrop, mounted in several stages, of American services and interests to sink VW (and by the same token destabilize Europe via Germany) as well as Diesel engines.

If there is something that the United States does not care about overall, it is transport pollution.

On the other hand, they can manipulate the legislations for their own account and become formidable ecologists of circumstances.

We have already seen the same thing in the banking sector, where suddenly the Yankees authorities were seized with a moralizing fever to extort billions of euros of "fines" from European banks (including Deutsche Bank ...) which would have been very dishonest ...

To gain height compared to the unfortunate NOx and gCO2 / km of your private car, I suggest you watch this video
The sale of Alstom, the story of an economic war
Documentary Stratpol

which relates the takeover of Alstom by a merciless American economic war ... among its military allies. : roll:

To meditate.
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 04/11/15, 17:14

Remundo wrote:The sale of Alstom, the story of an economic war
Documentary Stratpol

which relates the takeover of Alstom by a merciless American economic war ... among its military allies. : roll:

To meditate.
There is also the takeover of Gemplus time to recover the company's patents ...
0 x
Remundo

by Remundo » 04/11/15, 17:24

indeed Gaston ...
In August 2002, when social plans followed one another and a war between the historic shareholders and TPG had taken place for several months, Gemplus international board of directors appoints Alex J. Mandl (en), director of In-Q-Tel, CIA-created venture capital fund, confirming the will of the American agency to control the cryptology (patents, technology transfer) implemented in smart cards7.

the American economic war is underground and effective. Widely backed by their intelligence agencies.

Media coverage is usually only the tip of the iceberg.

And when the sage points to the Moon, the fool looks at his index finger ... Chinese proverb. :P
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 04/11/15, 17:49

Remundo wrote:to use Obamot's angle,

the geostrategic aspect is entirely relevant.

we can now see better the backdrop, mounted in several stages, of American services and interests to sink VW (and by the same token destabilize Europe via Germany) as well as Diesel engines.

If there is something that the United States does not care about overall, it is transport pollution.

On the other hand, they can manipulate the legislations for their own account and become formidable ecologists of circumstances.

We have already seen the same thing in the banking sector, where suddenly the Yankees authorities were seized with a moralizing fever to extort billions of euros of "fines" from European banks (including Deutsche Bank ...) which would have been very dishonest ...

To gain height compared to the unfortunate NOx and gCO2 / km of your private car, I suggest you watch this video
The sale of Alstom, the story of an economic war
Documentary Stratpol

To meditate.

Let me laugh a little, you are treating the USA as a polluter but when they set standards to improve pollution you are shouting at the conspiracy against Europe, is Econology still a forum ecology or has the site been replaced by a conspiracy site?

Americans are big consumers of oil with diesel engines and are also very large manufacturers of diesel engines related to transport and utility machinery and yet these same American manufacturers had to comply with these new rules, why want to get away with the foot like a conspiratorialist you know has fun making his logo here ...

For those who can read this in English ben you will understand the harmful effects that diesel pollution brings and the urgency to correct this problem ...

http://www.ucsusa.org/clean_vehicles/wh ... jovHW76i_w
0 x

Alain
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 04/11/15, 18:10

Remundo, I still took the trouble to watch your link on video and Alstrom which is sold to the Americans is in my opinion a good thing for you in a sense since the nuclear power stations are no longer current and that these turbines manufactured by they will no longer be sold, alternative and cleaner energies are now the norm, when at the conspiracy on the legal actions of the Americans against the companies of which we speak in this video well after research I find absolutely nothing to support these sayings. .
0 x

Alain

Back to "New transport: innovations, engines, pollution, technologies, policies, organization ..."