Greenpeace on Arte ...

Books, television programs, films, magazines or music to share, counselor to discover ... Talk to news affecting in any way the econology, environment, energy, society, consumption (new laws or standards) ...
Forumecolo
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Greenpeace on Arte ...

by Forumecolo » 11/01/06, 21:19

Hello everybody
I just wanted to inform you that there is a report on Arte every day of this week at 20:15 p.m. ...
This is the campaign that Greenpeace had led against the recycling of American and Russian military plutonium in Cadarache !!!

http://www.arte-tv.com/greenpeace

@ soon

: Wink:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/01/06, 12:03

Wow .... Greenpeace ... be careful with them ... I think they are more commercial and anti-competitive weapons acting for the big companies that finance them than anything else ...

View: https://www.econologie.com/la-face-cache ... -2619.html

Anyway, I still haven't forgiven them for ignoring and despising my cries for help ...
Last edited by Christophe the 14 / 08 / 06, 14: 48, 1 edited once.
0 x
Asgard bone tyr
My R21 Pantone on TF1 :)
My R21 Pantone on TF1 :)

attention

by Asgard bone tyr » 12/01/06, 13:07

So look at the turnover that green peace brews in the year !!!
Let no one come to tell me that their objectives are to make things change !!! with a quarter of their budget we could act in a considerable way (when they are going to stop a boat or other, think you that it consumes oil and pantone? not at all !!!) I offer them to support our approach many times and always nothing !!! THEN what is he really doing to propose solutions applicable in practice ??? For me, by cutting trees to make paper so that their cash cow gives good conscience by giving them money, I say that these are not really no examples !!! sorry if i hurt someone, but you have to face the truth. (their turnover is visible on the quid !!!)
0 x
Forumecolo
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Forumecolo » 12/01/06, 13:23

Wow there ...
Personally, their approach of wanting to pass massively in front of the media does not shock me since it is the most effective means of sensitizing public opinion to proof to the contrary ...
I did not read the book that you present above but here is the comment of a person on this book:
It is no secret that the members of Greenpeace are not all saints. But the fact that the ecological situation of our world is catastrophic is even less a secret. So what does this book seek: to try to do better to survive this ecological crisis, or to disparage those who, with their human means, try to make us aware of the problems? In my opinion reading this book must be very interesting, to understand these anti-ecological manipulators who push us towards collective suicide. As for "compromising documents", if they exist, why not have a trial? Why, if Greenpeace was criticizable, not to have set up an organization which would be above all suspicion?

After each one makes his opinion on the question ...
But you shouldn't be resentful towards this association either, maybe on the pretext that it didn't support you when you needed it ...

For my part, I would like to believe that Greenpeace is involved in obscure affairs, but I would have to have an article from an independent person who proves it to me ...
To learn more in France about what Greenpeace says of course:
http://www.greenpeace.org/france/about/financement

@ soon
:P
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 12/01/06, 14:33

Forumecolo wrote:After each one makes his opinion on the question ...
But you shouldn't be resentful towards this association either, maybe on the pretext that it didn't support you when you needed it ...

For my part, I would like to believe that Greenpeace is involved in obscure affairs, but I would have to have an article from an independent person who proves it to me ...

I have not read the book either, the summary was enough to convince me (and I think pretty much the same thing as asagar ... like about that I will put a special rank and full of stars because asgard you deserve it !)

The independent person is precisely the person who made this book!

If Greenpeace really wanted to make things happen, with the means it has ($ 5 million per year just to maintain its equipment, particularly naval equipment, I am not even talking about member salaries ... apparently the contributions could only finance 1/3 of these charges ... question: where does the rest come from?) It would help innovation and the development of renewable energies in order to reduce our dependence on fossil fuels and CO2 emissions ....

You have never noticed that GreenPeace always does nothing but destroy / block / criticize (a priori towards the competitors of those who finance them) to never BUILD a lot of positive or offer concrete solutions (at least in the field of energy)!

Finally I think that GreenPeace is the example par excellence of a good idea originally bought and corrupted by power (in all terms).
0 x
Christophe

Re: be careful

by Christophe » 14/08/06, 14:47

Asgard bone tyr wrote:So look at the turnover that green peace brews in the year !!!
Let no one come to tell me that their objectives are to make things change !!! with a quarter of their budget we could act in a considerable way (when they are going to stop a boat or other, think you that it consumes oil and pantone? not at all !!!) I offer them to support our approach many times and always nothing !!! THEN what is he really doing to propose solutions applicable in practice ??? For me, by cutting trees to make paper so that their cash cow gives good conscience by giving them money, I say that these are not really no examples !!! sorry if i hurt someone, but you have to face the truth. (their turnover is visible on the quid !!!)

+1
0 x