Planet body

General scientific debates. Presentations of new technologies (not directly related to renewable energies or biofuels or other themes developed in other sub-sectors) forums).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Planet body

by Janic » 19/07/15, 10:40

To see and review, the microscopic world of fauna that inhabits our organisms on Arte. It will likely be rebroadcast later.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 20/07/15, 12:16

Official page: http://www.arte.tv/guide/fr/046190-000/planete-corps

Here it reminds me of "Once upon a time in life" ... series that I loved and which deserves a replay or better a 3D HD remake!
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 22/07/15, 13:04

Yes, excellent programs, but I prefer "Planète corps" for its topicality whereas "once upon a time in life" was more intended for children and had a rather polished side, not to say "blessed ass".

I am in favor of explaining to children without taking them for fools ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 22/07/15, 13:30

Yes it was a bit naive but instructive all the same!

Is the planet body accessible to the youngest as once life was? I don't know I haven't looked yet ...

If not for the record: I had heard that the broadcast of Once Life had stopped because France 3 (FR3 at the time) received too many letters from parents who could not explain that it there weren't really any "little guys" in their children's bodies ... : Mrgreen:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 22/07/15, 16:37

If not for the record: I had heard that the broadcast of Once Life had stopped because France 3 (FR3 at the time) received too many letters from parents who could not explain that it there weren't really any "little guys" in their children's bodies ... Mr. Green
this is not surprising! These parents have difficulty understanding that the child is not sensitive to metaphors.
Besides, these adults, who use imaginary stories, fables and tales a lot, hardly realize that the small child interprets these stories in the first degree. It goes even further when the fable turns into a pseudo reality (Santa Claus for example) typical of this transition from one to the other and probably the biggest parental lie that lasts for many years and that should be ask the question: does the lie (which generates the loss of confidence) have any justification?
0 x