Regeneration of a battery

Hi-tech electronic and computer equipment and Internet. Better use of electricity, help with the work and specifications, equipment selection. Presentations fixtures and plans. Waves and electromagnetic pollution.
DUCK29
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Regeneration of a battery

by DUCK29 » 13/08/06, 12:32

Bonjour,

Our activity in regeneration of lead-acid batteries, can allow you to extend the life of a new battery or having a few years (up to three longer), and allow you, substantial technical, environmental and financial gains

Particularly suitable for new batteries or which no longer "hold the charge", which will have a very long service life thanks to the guaranteed anti-sulfation treatment, this process offers you an alternative solution to the replacement, technically reliable, ecological and which allows you to make real savings.

This product presented in the form of "BLISTER PACK" offers two products, a regenerative additive and a pulse with magnetic resonance without equivalent currently allowing considerably to increase the lifespan of the batteries and offers several advantages:

Anti-sulfation treatment which guarantees characteristics very close to new batteries

Longer service life (50% more on average)

Reduced charging time (50% less on average)

Handling significantly improved even when not in use

Significant reduction in costs on your traction battery (servitudes) and engine start-up expenses (they are not the same)
YOU ONLY REPLACE YOUR BATTERY WHEN IT IS REALLY OUT OF SERVICE

A sale price remains attractive compared to replacement

Environmental because it ALLOWS an alternative solution to the replacement (the additive is BIODEGRADABLE!)

Our current customers, LOXAM, Bretagne Manutention, LAHO, LOCARMOR, Aprolis, Cie des buses de la ville de BREST… are today fully satisfied with this innovative and unrivaled process.

Distributed by La FLORICANE, Uship Morlaix or myself (on Ebay type "regenerator" in the search engine!), This product has been tested and validated BY THE CUSTOMERS OF THESE DISTRIBUTORS

For example, a 12v 105ah battery whose recharging time was 11 h and using approximately 1h30 to 2h00 before treatment, went to 4h30 of recharging and more than 4h / d of operating time after treatment, or a 6 / 12V 105/185/225 Ah battery, used on your boats has the advantage of increased capacity! ..

We are at your disposal for any further information: our site: batteries-services.com

I am at your disposal for any explanation, our product IS RELIABLE, used by professionals and recognized in writing (letterhead) by our customers. :D
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 13/08/06, 14:30

We recently talked about the subject.

https://www.econologie.com/forums/recyclage- ... t2062.html

I close this topic.
0 x