Economy and ecology on the Prime Minister of the site!

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
Christophe

Economy and ecology on the Prime Minister of the site!

by Christophe » 26/06/15, 13:12

Reconciling economics and ecology ... on the site of the Prime Minister ...

This has been the slogan of the site éconologie.com since 2003 ... But why don't they talk about econology ??? : Cheesy: : Shock:

Updated March 17, 2015.

Economy and ecology reconcile

For a new green economy in favor of growth. The 2014 report of the FNEP

(...)

His fifth book, published in Documentation française, presents a summary of the results and proposals of the mission organized by the Foundation in 2014, whose theme was: "Towards sustainable growth: green economy and performance". It offers different actors in the public and private sectors a new look at the links between economy and ecology, with the prospect of better growth and another climate.

(...)

This work offers a new look at the links between economics and ecology, illustrated by concrete examples collected in France, but also in Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Denmark, Japan and California. The evolution of our economic ecosystem requires ever greater responsiveness and agility on the part of increasingly interdependent players. The authors offer innovative lines of thought, revisit the classic tools to enthusiastically take the turning point of sustainable development.
So let's act together for better growth and another climate.

(...)

http://www.dila.premier-ministre.gouv.f ... t-ecologie
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 26/06/15, 21:00

There are two aspects to this rhetoric of "green growth" (a good oxymoron, by the way!).
The first is of the order of the operation of com ': it is to reassure the public; the second is to minimize (in certain sectors, because there is no principal incompatibility with the cohabitation of the economy not green at all) the degradation of the environment within the limits compatible with the pursuit of its destruction.
Economy is necessarily destructive since it is at the sole service of the accumulation of abstract value, an accumulation which can only take place through the negation of concrete nature.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 30/06/15, 11:13

There is something deeply criminal in this desire to conceal the reality of the destruction in progress, to better complete it.
It is easy to argue with minds too imbued with scientific "values" that the disappearance of biotopes and species is a phenomenon which has already occurred in the past in much greater proportions.
It is to forget that, this time, the active factor is the human species (and inside it, a particularly harmful fraction) and, even more serious, it is to forget that this time, we are "in the cart": we depend on other species for our survival and only our pride assures us the opposite ...
0 x
Sarah43
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Sarah43 » 30/06/15, 11:38

Communication was never their strong point anyway, so nothing surprising ...
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 30/06/15, 11:47

I very much doubt that it is possible to reduce this to an awkwardness of communication, especially as the other formations proceed in a similar way ... their only (possible) difference relating to the only distribution of the products of extractivism; there is a broad consensus on looting and destruction ...
0 x