Physics / electronics teacher search for neck

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
tree
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Physics / electronics teacher search for neck

by tree » 04/06/15, 20:05

Hello,

As my title indicates I am looking to get in touch with a person who knows physics (also quantum) and electronics (I don't care if you graduate in something even if it's a plus), I would have a lot of questions to ask especially about the effects of waves (wifi, laptops, etc.) on the body (or in any case on the electromagnetic functioning of the body and the environment, ionosphere, etc.) so if you know a little biophysics, electrophysiology that would be good ...
The lessons would be done remotely by Skype.

If you do not feel directly concerned but you know people who would do the trick thank you for circulating my message!

See you soon ;).
0 x