GPL: latest news

Transport and new transport: energy, pollution, engine innovations, concept car, hybrid vehicles, prototypes, pollution control, emission standards, tax. not individual transport modes: transport, organization, carsharing or carpooling. Transport without or with less oil.
professeur31
Pantone engine Researcher

by professeur31 » 08/07/06, 11:50

citro wrote:On my vehicles (gas injection lpg) I do not consider to have power losses, it seems to me to have more, you surely am referring to the old facilities in "sucked" who had a diffuser reducing the intake diameter for better aspirate the gpl.

No I do not think you win power; by cons that you find your engine more flexible to use than gasoline is normal.
For the decrease in engine filling that is not only the pressure drop due to gas injection bodies but also the gas itself which occupies the place of the air in the chamber; for a petrol engine it is different because it is a "liquid mist" which is injected.
0 x
I Citro
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by I Citro » 08/07/06, 16:02

This argument is not valid on turbo engines, and I wonder if it is on the engines atmo. :?:

When I say that I have more power, I will not say how conso !!!
For maximum power it can become Gargantuan !!!
0 x
professeur31

by professeur31 » 08/07/06, 16:27

citro wrote:This argument is not valid on turbo engines, and I wonder if it is on the engines atmo. :?:

When I say that I have more power, I will not say how conso !!!
For maximum power it can become Gargantuan !!!

For air in supercharged engines, the filling effectivemment difference may seem negligible qu'existante well; by cons for atmos, it is a negative point of injection in the gas phase and has been the subject of much reflection on the part of manufacturers.
For the same power and greatly increasing the gas flow, I have never seen a gain; at best, essentially include perfs gasoline but while there and as you marked, power consumption climbs to dizzying pace !!!! : Cry:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/07/06, 16:07

delnoram wrote:corridor noise or mere journalistic anticipation?

Neither simply capitalistic logic ... equip yourself as long as it is cheap for better than you are taxed later ...
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/07/06, 16:22

Paldeolien wrote:Woodcutter, the Netherlands were the first countries to promote the GPL because they are the first Europeans to have become aware of ecology, if the ice too fondents, Holland will not love their land is already under the level seas.

Sorry but your argument is wrong on all POINTS, coincidence I just spent 3 days in Holland and here are my views:

Regarding LPG and CO2

1) LPG releases as much CO2 a gasoline reported the kilometers traveled. (The small decline in gas combustion clearance is largely compensated by the fuel consumption!)

1 bis) the only GAIN LPG is the fact that this is a refining DECHET see extraction and it is better that it be burned as fuel in a Flare! Moreover it is good because it is a waste that you have found that there is sulfur in a test LPG !!

Regarding the Dutch:

2) that are not Greenest that are primarily traders! Européeene the biggest oil refineries are in Rotterdam (see https://www.econologie.com/forums/google-map ... t1988.html it's amazing ...) and this is probably what explains their attraction for LPG (refinery waste)

When you see the price of Dutch real estate (nothing to do with the lack of space as have many agricultural land), well I can tell you that oil jobs for millions of Dutch. Another resource is the sea trade ....

3) There is a lot of wind turbines in Holland but most probably financed by surplus oil (better to invest in wind than paying taxes right?). Proof: bcp are downright installed on the same land refineries! And yes ... a myth falls ... Y even has a wind turbine brand that called ... BONUS ... it says it all right?

4) There was hugely large sedans / * 4 4 in Holland, we met more than bicycles! And yes even a myth that falls right?

5) The rising sea level (which is ridiculous to medium term anyway) will have no influence in Holland because they know very well precisely regulate the water level .... Unlike other region world

6) They sort their waste less well than in Belgium.

7) Last irrelevant: in 3 days we lightheadedness a clearly anti-French ... and they do not hide it!
Last edited by Christophe the 30 / 01 / 15, 19: 59, 1 edited once.
0 x
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 09/07/06, 17:20

Econology wrote:7) Last irrelevant: in 3 days we lightheadedness a clearly anti-French ... and they do not hide it!
25 years ago, it was obvious among hoteliers (flights in rooms and bad faith taulier), and some merchants; ditto the population.
Except among young people, students, always helpful and many of whom spoke French. (Now they are older and become stupid?).
0 x
Woodcutter
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Woodcutter » 01/08/06, 14:49

It is in my opinion much more interesting than the GPL: Motor-Nature Article.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/08/06, 15:03

Woodcutter wrote:It is in my opinion much more interesting than the GPL: Motor-Nature Article.

Ben Vui :)

Tien and C3 with CNG compressor in the basement ... it is where? she already rolled to the public or it was an announcement effect as so many others ...?
0 x