Wood prices between November and February

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...

You are heating with wood ...

The poll expired on 05 / 11 / 14, 09: 55

in logs
no votes
in granules
no votes
compress
no votes

Total votes: 0
danielhilaire
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Wood prices between November and February

by danielhilaire » 16/10/14, 10:55

Hello,

Here Daniel Hilaire from moderate spam, last warning before closing your account!

Wood prices increase with the advance in winter. The companies note the lack of wood by an increase. Indeed the most provident, ts being already served, it is in the urgency that these purchases are made.

We offer special offers on the 81, 11 and 31 before these price spikes (no wood).

Contact us if you have not yet purchased your wood.

Sincerely,

Daniel
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 16/10/14, 11:42

Mr. Hialaire, you are an ugly spammer who is trying to take advantage of another site's audience for free!

It's very, very, very, very, very naughty! : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil: : Evil:
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be