Leaves of Stevia = 100% Natural Sweetener

Consumption and sustainable and responsible diet tips daily to reduce energy and water consumption, waste ... Eat: preparations and recipes, find healthy food, seasonal and local conservation information food ...
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 12/10/14, 15:00

It's simple Did67, before posting, shouldn't we:

"resume the posts, read them to the end and possibly already find an answer to the questions?"
: Lol:
Last edited by Obamot the 12 / 10 / 14, 15: 07, 1 edited once.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 12/10/14, 15:06

delnoram wrote:
The Internet is teeming with conflicting information and it is often difficult to know what to think about it.

Yes; And many take literally all the crap that is written there.

And sometimes, I even think that there is a particular attraction for the bullshit that is written there ...

Examples ?

- gas chambers which never existed?
- NASA studio flights to the moon?
- or more recently, and more sad in its effects, the very particular proselytism of daesch and the recruitment which follows from it ...

A space of freedom is also a space where nothing hinders bullshit without limits !!!
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 12/10/14, 16:17

A space of freedom is also a space where nothing hinders bullshit without limits !!!

In a sense, bullshit is therefore the guarantor of all forms of freedom ...

I prefer that I who is obliged to operate the sorting, rather than a "compassionate" institution!
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 12/10/14, 18:18

Ahmed wrote:

In a sense, bullshit is therefore the guarantor of all forms of freedom ...

I prefer that it is me who is obliged to operate the sorting, rather than a "compassionate" institution!

0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 12/10/14, 20:19

Did67 wrote:[PS: Did you read my address request on our wire dedicated to gardening (I have your tomato seeds).
I sent you a message, but apparently it didn't reach you. Could you just send me a word, it would be more convenient for me to answer. Thanks for the seeds. Nice your harvest!
0 x

Back to "Sustainable consumption: responsible consumption, diet tips and tricks"