Engine pantone or water doping in Normandy

Edits and changes to engines, experiences, findings and ideas.
Eagles
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Eagles » 02/09/14, 13:41

I agree but if you look at my plan there are valves which regulate the arrival of exhaust gases and therefore which make a compulsory arrival of petrol or diesel
0 x
PITMIX
Pantone engine Researcher

by PITMIX » 02/09/14, 17:37

Ok but that will not change much to what I mentioned above.
Imagine that you fill up your car with 50 liters of gasoline and your engine stops when you have 30 liters left in the tank.
In addition it is a real headache to operate. When the engine is running properly and you change the opening of one of the valves, you spend a lot of time finding the correct setting for the other valves.
And there an idea crosses your mind "how to make this more practical?"
The answer is simple, switch to water doping.
0 x
Eagles
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Eagles » 02/09/14, 19:18

ok I agree but who is doing it in Normandy ???????
0 x
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 03/09/14, 14:32

Hello
While waiting to find the rare pearl that has already done and is free to do it on other cars why not get started?
If you are afraid of getting your hands dirty I know some about this forum who had the editing done by their favorite mechanics. The key is to fully understand the system and make the mechanic understand it.
0 x
Eagles
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by Eagles » 03/09/14, 15:58

I agree with you pitmix but the problem that arises for me is that I have no equipment, I even contact garages and nobody wants to do it to me, sniff. so I'm looking for a person but who builds the system and I manage to mount it on my car
0 x
Flytox

by Flytox » 03/09/14, 21:48

Eagles wrote:I agree with you pitmix but the problem for me is that I have no equipment, I even contact garages and nobody wants to do it to me, sniff. so I'm looking for a person but who builds the system and I manage to mount it on my car

The assembly of a Pantone or Gillier Pantone, it is not super simple all ready on the shelf and that it is enough to clip in 2 seconds to install it ... It is cogite pendant during hours, is carried out in another burst of hours, and the development ..... can take weeks or even months .... Without a significant personal investment there is some doubt that this could lead to success ....

If you get started, we will be happy to try to answer your questions and guide you to the solutions that we think are the best. :P
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132
PITMIX

by PITMIX » 04/09/14, 07:46

Otherwise you buy the Hypnosis systems; Ecopra; Apt.
There they made it for you and you can mount it more or less easily.
0 x