Collection of spring water

Work concerning plumbing or sanitary water (hot, cold, clean or used). Management, access and use of water at home: drilling, pumping, wells, distribution network, treatment, sanitation, rainwater recovery. Recovery, filtration, depollution, storage processes. Repair of water pumps. Manage, use and save water, desalination and desalination, pollution and water ...
raymon
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by raymon » 05/04/14, 18:10

45 m is 4,5 bar so a lot of pressure with polyetilene 25 it should do over 300m. for water storage you can use an old electric water heater at the cold arrival at the water heater you put a tee towards consumption, the air contained in the top of the water heater serves as a pressure regulator and you have a small storage. The hot outlet is blocked. It is cheaper than a real pressure tank provided you purge the water from the water heater regularly so that there is always air inside.

I am not sure to be very clear in my explanations.
0 x
Elledé
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Elledé » 05/04/14, 19:05

Thank you Raymon, it's clear enough for the current state of progress of my project :-)
0 x
Elledé
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Elledé » 04/07/14, 12:24

Here I am again with my water story! My yurt is now on its feet & the work continues. Finally, there is a source about 70 m, it is now a hole, with a clay bottom, filled with water & ... leeches !!
I carried out a summary capture as Raymon advised me, ie a pipe in the water hole & it works, the water flows at the other end. Now I would like to know how it would be possible to clean up the water hole.
I thought of putting a perforated barrel in this reserve on a bed of gravel & surrounded by gravel also, & the pipe would be connected to the barrel to feed a tank below.
Would it work? Do you have any advice?

Looking forward ...!
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 04/07/14, 13:29

is this really a source? or just a hollow that fills with water from the runoff around it?
0 x