Proposal for Calendar

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
Misterloxo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by Misterloxo » 08/11/03, 10:11

Yes it is it works!

Now, you have to see the webmaster with christophe for the content.

A + Dearcham :P
0 x
Learning disobedience is a long process. It takes a lifetime to reach perfection. "Maurice Rajsfus
To think is to say no. "Alain, philosopher
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/11/03, 15:45

well I'm not going to implement the calendar on the site because I'm in the process of redoing the site with a friend... it's almost finished so no need to modify the old site for 1 or 2 weeks.

You can already see what it will look like (I'm waiting for your advice/opinions)

There's not much to nivo design but it's mainly for the functionality that I made this update

However, you can already post your event on the calendar! which will obviously remain the same after the update of the site
Last edited by Christophe the 25 / 05 / 09, 12: 00, 1 edited once.
0 x
Dearcham
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Dearcham » 09/11/03, 10:51

Question practicality, there is not to say, it is better!
0 x

Go back to "The bistro: site life, leisure and relaxation, humor and conviviality and Classifieds"