Mr. Bailly rides a booster at 4 reactors on a trawler.

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

Mr. Bailly rides a booster at 4 reactors on a trawler.

by gegyx » 27/04/06, 23:27

A bubbler with 4 reactors, being assembled on a trawler of 17 m equipped with a Poyaud engine of 450-500 CV.

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/quanthommesuite/bat2chalut.htm

That's it, it just came out, finally ...
It is a gentleman, craftsman, industrial designer, who manufactures on demand, agricultural machinery market, author of patents.
He is interested in the "water engine" from Chambrin, which he had visited in Rouen.
With Pantone, he improved the system, in finish quality, and materials. This is his business because he has a mechanical workshop, with machine tools, workers, and supplies of materials. He met some discoverers and innovators of the Pantone.
From the same department, he kindly contacted me last February, to discuss and make me visit his studio and some of his achievements. (Following a contact in PMC-News).
The hexagonal bubbler, photographed in his studio, is identical to the model he exhibits in agricultural-market fairs; he rides on agricultural tractors (Reactor-bubbler and exhaust pipe, all stainless steel). It certifies nothing, because the results are very variable, depending on the tractors. But the work is very neat, and he always adds his little personal, to try to improve the thing.

He told me that he had been contacted by the journalists of "Special Envoy", to participate in a general report on Pantone, among other designers, the most diverse (and perhaps eccentric) ...
He was counting on being filmed in his workshop, during the manufacture and adaptation of the engine, then on the assembly in the trawler, and testing.
He has not contacted me since, and I did not dare to annoy him, either. (Although the intuition ... I wanted to ask him news of his project, no later than yesterday).
That's what I can say.
Last edited by gegyx the 28 / 04 / 06, 00: 23, 1 edited once.
0 x
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 28/04/06, 00:03

Hello
Superb work.
But if it leaves copper-stainless steel fittings in hot and marine climate; hello electrolise : Evil:
It's going to run away from everywhere, unless he's thinking about putting anodes in it. : Idea:
@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
laurent.delaon
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by laurent.delaon » 11/07/06, 19:23

Hello,
beautiful realization outside; I confirm
it is not necessary to put copper on stainless steel it will be pierced ...
0 x
Cuicui
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Cuicui » 11/07/06, 20:26

The fittings are brass, it should do it better.
0 x
zac

by zac » 11/07/06, 21:09

Cuicui wrote:The fittings are brass, it should do it better.

Hello

brass, copper kif-kif : Evil: (see Mendeliev)
cuicui you would not work in afmar?
it's their game to force you to mount brass valves to run the aluminum boats : Cheesy:
@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)

This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Christophe

by Christophe » 11/07/06, 22:04

Uh kk1 has news of this montage?
It's been a few months now ...
0 x

Go back to "Water injection in heat engines: information and explanations"