Air intakes VMC ALDES HYGRO B

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Cachou03
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Air intakes VMC ALDES HYGRO B

by Cachou03 » 17/02/14, 21:13

Bonjour à tous

I bought a house, which I am renovating.

It is a type F4 house with two bedrooms, a living room and a dining room (plus kitchen, bathroom and WC). The dining room has a picture window and a window. When I have children, later, maybe the window will be enclosed in a separate room.

I change the VMC for a HYGRO B brand ALDES.

I wonder about the air intakes, also specific hygro B suddenly, which I will install in the windows (which I also change for new ones in PVC).

Should I put it everywhere?
In particular, in the dining room, should I put some in the bay window and in the window (compared to my possible future project mentioned above)?

Thank you for your help.
0 x
ATE.Conseil
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Air intake layout

by ATE.Conseil » 18/02/14, 08:28

Hello,

Indeed, the VMC aims to stir the air in all the rooms of your house.
Thus, the extractions are located in the technical rooms (hot and with odor) such as the kitchen, the bathroom, the WC ... see the room washing machines and dry the linen ... and the air inlets are located in the other rooms (called living or night): bedrooms, living room, dining room, office ...
With regard to sizing, good practices (and the technical specifications for renovation labels) require placing air intakes as follows:
    - 45m3 / h in the night rooms
    - 90m3 / h in the living rooms

Hoping to have answered your questions

Philippe DESON
Council ATE manager
www.ate-conseil.eu
www.construction-RT-2012.fr
www.THEIA-energies.com
0 x
ATE Council accompanies you to reduce your energy consumption
Cachou03
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Cachou03 » 18/02/14, 09:32

On the ALDES site, for an F4 house it is marked to put air inlets in the bedrooms and the living room but I, my F4 house has 2 bedrooms, a living room AND a dining room.

So should I consider the SAM as a bedroom and put an air intake too?

In addition, should I position the air inlets on the windows or on the shutters? What is best?

Thanks a lot.
0 x
ATE.Conseil
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Placement of air inlets

by ATE.Conseil » 18/02/14, 10:35

The living room and the dining room are living rooms and not night rooms ... the air intake flow is not the same ...
If your living room and your dining room are in the same room (no wall or door in between), you can consider this as one room and place 1 entry in each room, i.e. 2x45m3 / h = 90m3 / h
If the two rooms are separated, that makes 90m3 / h / room

As for the placement, if the shutter boxes allow it you can place them without problem ... if it is a monobloc (window + shutter seals), it is more delicate

Greetings
Philippe DESON
Council ATE manager
www.ate-conseil.eu
www.construction-RT-2012.fr
www.THEIA-energies.com
0 x
ATE Council accompanies you to reduce your energy consumption
Cachou03
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Cachou03 » 18/02/14, 11:26

The living room and the SAM are two separate rooms (by their respective areas of approximately 15 to 20 m2 each) but there is no separation between the two insofar as there was a load-bearing wall between the two that we broke to make an opening.

My shutters and windows will not be in one piece.
Are the mortises the same on the boxes as on the windows?
0 x
Cachou03
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Cachou03 » 18/02/14, 17:58

But suddenly if I opt for air inlets on the boxes, where the air will "communicate" with the interior of the room?

Are these the same air intakes as if I put them in the windows?
0 x