Generator kinetics

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
surunitairedream
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Generator kinetics

by surunitairedream » 15/02/14, 16:24

Hello .

I allow myself this post to take advantage of the notoriety of the site, in the hope of getting closer to a person interested in my research.

I do not want controversies ..... what I say engages only me and I do not try to convince the septic ..... precisely, instead of vain words, I try to to be able to prove it by a final concretization.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hello .... DO NOT BELIEVE IN A Joke or a posture of distrust!

>>

QUOTE (surnitairedream @ Tuesday November 19, 2013 at 16:09 pm)
Serious and well founded announcement.

Too worn out of my brains to have cogitated too much like a patient to find the solution, and having so many systems built ....... I have more the resource / courage to finish my project alone.
It's been 2 years now that I hope> in vain

So, I told myself that if by chance, if in my region of Nice there is someone identical in desire to find the MP, that he has a small DIY corner, a certain facility for mechanical constructions ( simple) and above all that it is certainly reliable / honest .... I would be delighted to be able to associate it with my project> without any money requested, I pay for the materials <.
The project is 100% functional, partially verified for each "acting" / "generator" and receiver elements ......
therefore result observed, proven ... lack of linking in "a whole" the three elements that make up my system so that endless continuity is possible.

So, if ever! ... leave me message or private message or sergeduroy@hotmail.fr

Note:
For those who will be shocked at the venal / non-altruistic nature of my intentions, know that I am: on the one hand very legitimate to hope for a return of investment / sacrifices, and especially to know that the billionaires are quite numerous and wealthy in addition to give them on a set, without paid rights to be able to do it, the means, the novelty that they will be able to industrialize, or even patent by "imitation" (and thus have a monopoly) (or slow down / bury the project ) .....

No, no .... I prefer to charge them dearly and have this money to help those and where it is needed ...... because it is not the rich who will do it with money they will have earned without spending anything at the start.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

15/02/2014

Revoilou !!!

I hereby reiterate my partnership proposal in case a neo reader corresponds to what I am looking for.
Do not imagine that I am fooling into believing to hold something without it being the case!
- because the principle is simple therefore without improbable phenomenon of result
- because the principle (s) are only the solution found to all that has already been proposed but which stuck in one place in fact always the same problems.

General principle (schematic)

1 / Ability to know how to internalize a pendulum load in relation to another opposite, for a time, to create a vacuum of resistance facing the other and thus obtain a downward movement of that privileged one.
> This is done, without the fact of providing this advantage generating any brake / discomfort which would cancel the advantage acquired initially.
2 / Ability to know how to find during the translation a provisional force which allows the capacity "1" without the loading of the latter creating a loss on the overall dynamic set or on the balance between the two fields.

We can not say that I wanted to play it selfish ....
But I know that everything suggests that I am in the illusion ... etc ... but no! Not at all!
....... and all that, gentlemen, please do not believe that I want to overshadow your own research and advances..no ..... but how not to say loud and clear that what you all want really already exists!
Just need a helping hand ... but according to my dissemination strategy (which is the right one) and not yours which, even if it is praiseworthy and of good intention, remains a beautiful utopia d efficiency (despite all your arguments that I read and weighed well!)
0 x