History of Helicobacter pylori

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 17/12/12, 18:45

Bionjour sherkanner
Modern medicine carries risks, of course, but it is still the one that works best in the vast majority of cases.

If we consider that in our “civilized” countries (allopathy) it is that which is mainly practiced, it is a truth of Palisse that it is that which works best since without competition, an almost monopoly!

There are also charlatants, do not hesitate to file a complaint with the order of the council of doctors, because for the moment, they still act with impunity as long as there is no death of a man (and still, even in that case)

Another media conditioning! How many medical school graduates can be considered charlatans? However, when one examines these "charlatans" closely, they have sometimes revealed themselves as nonconformists whose therapy will be recognized a little later. Then the "real" charlatans do not exercise for long because word of mouth quickly discredits them. As for the deaths, allopathic medicine is not a guarantee of survival and no doctor in a situation of failure of therapy, and whose patient dies, is considered a charlatan for all that: we must be right!
Reading the drug leaflets is in my opinion a gesture that everyone should do to know the side effects. If you ever have a new concern, you know if the drugs can be incriminated or if it is a reinforcement of the disease (in both cases, do not hesitate to consult your doctor).

Only the list of side effects only concerns le Médoc itself and CONSUMES ALONE. However rare are prescriptions with single prescription and no doctor, no laboratory is able to predict the side effects of mixed drugs, it is trial and error (quackery?) Officially recognized as such.
Alternative medicine, while effective, remains on a case-by-case basis. What works for my neighbor doesn't necessarily work for me.

It is valid for any therapy, not just alternative medicine!
It is necessary with alternative medicine, to be extra vigilant, because all the side effects are not necessarily explained in detail, and sometimes turns out to be difficult to find.

We should already know which alternative medicine we are talking about: acupuncture, osteopathy, homeopathy, aromatherapy, phytotherapy, etc…? Few have "dangerous" side effects.
Now, it offers a more than viable alternative to traditional medicine, but does not replace it, the two are complementary in my opinion, and the ailments that can only be relieved in traditional medicine at the cost of heavy side effects. perhaps can be relieved more effectively with alternative medicine (I mean, relieve, not treat).

Another misconception! The cases where these alternative medicines have healed (not relieved) are so numerous that many books bear witness. (for the record Seignalet or Kousmine cited below and many others!). Besides, why start with heavy therapies where light therapies would have had their effect?
Essential oils, for example, work quite well, and they are found everywhere.

Handle with care! Essential oils are concentrates and even if it is part of alternative medicine it is not within the reach of the first comer (except for diluted diffusion in the atmosphere ... and again!)
The alternative medicine that works, is generally called medicine. A very simple case, aspirin, which has been known since antiquity and is extracted from white willow (wikipedia), has gone from alternative medicine to simple medicine, because of its proven effectiveness.

Aspirin which would not have its marketing authorization if it was proposed on the market currently given its deleterious effects, there also because the product is isolated, concentrated, refined like white sugar.
moreover, it has not been extracted from the willow for a long time, but it is a compound chemical like most medications from the pharmaceutical industry;
For food, this remains a vast subject.

Oh, how much!
I am reading the Seignalet diet which explains all this in great detail.

Very good book for a beginner who does not separate conventional medicine and food modification.
Warning, not everything is good to take in the Seignalet diet, it is recommended to cook the meat little, which can lead to parasitosis.

Yes and no, parasites are (as with all living things) the result of organic weakness where this parasite is not neutralized. So effectively when a person, in a weak state, consumes a parasitic product he can be a victim. It would therefore be necessary that at the beginning of the "diet" in question the meat is well cooked and gradually raw (to stay in the Seignalet philosophy), the best obviously being not to consume it because as the saying goes " to conquer without danger, we triumph without glory ", But too bad for the glory!

did67 hello
a) French "traditional" medicine is making feats when it comes to mechanics, piping, MRI, etc etc etc ...

This is why we must not mix everything, on one side the medicine of chemicals, on the other the surgical medicine that of the plumber who repairs and patch up what was broken voluntarily or not!
0 x
Fakir
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Fakir » 17/12/12, 18:59

But what is the first French market capitalization ...
http://www.boursier.com/indices/composi ... ?tri=dcapi

Ho ...

Surprise!
0 x
elephant
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by elephant » 20/12/12, 18:52

In the genre, I think you will appreciate this:

http://fr.sott.net/article/12028-La-dec ... e-francais
0 x
elephant Supreme Honorary éconologue PCQ ..... I'm too cautious, not rich enough and too lazy to really save the CO2! http://www.caroloo.be
delnoram

by delnoram » 08/12/13, 11:51

To return to the original subject, ie Hélicobacter pylori, here is a link that may interest some of you.

http://www.hippocratus.com/metasite/web ... bacter.pdf
0 x
"Thinking should not it be taught in school rather than to make learning by heart the facts that are not all proven?"
"It's not because they are likely to be wrong they are right!" (Coluche)