TOPIC TIPE (prepa) on DYNAMO LAMP

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
vicmnr
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

TOPIC TIPE (prepa) on DYNAMO LAMP

by vicmnr » 04/12/13, 19:14

Good evening everyone ,
I come on this forum to have some clarification on the dynamo lamp ...
Indeed, I want to do a TIPE on this topic (the TIPE are species of advanced presentations on a theme that we will have to present for our oral, so it's a serious enough, without abandoning other materials , my TIPE must combine physics and engineering sciences).

Voila, then, I would like to talk about the dynamo lamp and try to adapt it on a phone charger ... do you think that achievable?

I also wanted to change the mechanism, to no longer have a crank but to shake it instead, just by looking at some topics on your forum I realized that it was not necessarily very convincing (I wanted to end up in charge of a phone when it is in a purse ... but I think to limit myself to the first adaptation).

So, in summary I would like to know the principle of the dynamo and if you think I can adapt it to the charge of a phone? I was mainly interested in the ratchet lamp ...

This is THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
0 x