Feedback on Palazzetti Minnie pellet stove

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
sergio69
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by sergio69 » 24/08/08, 10:40

Hello everybody

I have been the owner of a Palazzetti Minnie model stove since August 2006.
It is installed in the living room of a small house of approximately 90m² on two levels not too badly insulated. I live in the Lyon region.
I have been using this stove for two winters, and I must say I am quite happy with it. The winter 2006/2007 not having been very cold, I only used this heating system, which turned only during the day, with a programming for a start approximately 1 hour before getting up.
Winter 2007/2008, slightly colder, I put, only a few days, the electric heating in addition.
Bought at "Tout feu tout flame", I must say that I was moderately happy with the installation, the job was well done and clean, but very little explanation on the operation of the stove, and besides, they had not plugged me in the socket for the remote control which is behind :frown: .
I usually clean it every night (superficially) and a little more thoroughly once a week.
Currently, I get supplies from Gamm vert in Bourgoin, the pellets are from the "Natural energy" brand, but I realized that they were not 100% resinous, I have no particular problem with them. , but if you know in my corner (south-east of Lyon) pellet suppliers, I am interested.
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 24/08/08, 10:49

don't worry, 100% softwood is not necessary, and it seems to me that 80% softwood should be more caloric ...
0 x
sergio69
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by sergio69 » 24/08/08, 23:05

Philippe Schutt wrote:don't worry, 100% softwood is not necessary, and it seems to me that 80% softwood should be more caloric ...

Hi Philippe

Thank you for the information Image
0 x
japanboy
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Choosing a quality pellet stove

by japanboy » 22/10/13, 19:04

Hello,

I think it is important to choose the right pellet stove which combines performance and silence. The Karmek brand "Made in Italy" offers quality models that meet these requirements. here are some models on this page: http://www.soldonet.net/w/votre-poele-a ... f-113.html

I hesitated for a long time to choose this heating mode. Last year I finally put a pellet stove in the old fireplace in the house and it suits me just fine. I recommend it to anyone who doesn't want the inconvenience of a wood fireplace.
0 x