Help for my home heating report RT2012 (Landes)

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
sertop
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by sertop » 22/09/13, 16:43

Hello,

The easiest for you (and in any case mandatory) is to do a thermal study.

administratively: this will provide you with the data and certificates to be provided when filing the building permit (Bbio of course but also cep and Tic ref which are respectively Bioclimatic need, Primary energy consumption and Conventional indoor temperature).

Technically: the materials to be used, the orientation, the glazing, plus everything that makes up a house have an influence on the values ​​of the coefficients mentioned above.

You ask yourself a lot of questions about all of this and it's legitimate and rather healthy. For your project to be a beautiful "birth" design is essential.
The only advice I would give you would be to find a BET near you. A guy you can see to explain your project clearly and who can guide and advise you according to your needs.
In addition, he will explain the rest of the regulatory obligations related to Rt 2012 (air tightness, DPE, certificate of completion of work)

The advantage of a well-designed thermal study is that it will serve as specifications for the work phase.

Make quotes and compare and will not buy a service on the internet unless you are sure (I personally buy a book or shoes if necessary, a service that involves an investment such as a house, it’s too risky. but that's only my opinion)

FYI, I am developing a consulting activity precisely for people in your case (unfortunately I am not in your sector). You should only find a little spin on the booty.
0 x
ATE.Conseil
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

air tightness

by ATE.Conseil » 23/09/13, 09:05

jis wrote:So as I understand it is necessary that I transform my house into a thermos bottle ^^

Regarding the airtightness and the comparison with the Thermos bottle, it is still necessary to specify the difference:
    - Thermos bottle: neither air, nor water vapor, nor liquid water can pass ... a bit like a KWay
    - Airtight house: only water vapor can pass through the membrane (steam brake with an Sd between 5 and 10, we might say) ... a bit like a Gore-Tex

What you need is an airtight house ... that will be as comfortable as a gore tex garment during your jogging in winter!

Greetings
Philippe DESON
Site manager http://www.construction-rt-2012.fr
Manager http://www.ate-conseil.eu
Co manager http://www.theia-energies.com
0 x
ATE Council accompanies you to reduce your energy consumption