Food, fasting: possibilities and limits on Health

How to stay healthy and prevent risks and consequences on your health and public health. occupational disease, industrial risks (asbestos, air pollution, electromagnetic waves ...), company risk (workplace stress, overuse of drugs ...) and individual (tobacco, alcohol ...).
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 23/02/12, 17:02

obamot hello
Not really that in fact. The fatty acid solution injected using a syringe is made AFTER the entire enema cycle. It is rather a boost given to the body, to help it restore the tightness of the intestinal membrane. It is therefore probably advisable in all cases (should be checked, but I believe that there is no contraindication, since sunflower oil is nothing other than a food as such, highly profitable for the organism).

It would have seemed more logical to me an enema with a water + oil emulsion which would allow safer evacuation than with water only. But as long as it works: why not!
Obviously, in case of serious and / or chronic pathology, it is up to the doctor to say what to do. And if he does not recommend, it may be time to take a second opinion from one of those who encourage this practice (or even above). For he alone, will be able to put the right priorities and define the operating mode adapted to each case. .

Very often those who have recourse to a medium or long duration fast do so because all the other techniques have failed or have proved insufficient or even ineffective and few doctors are used to medium and long duration fasting. 'where all the a priori on this subject and when the fasters do not present the expected pathological characteristics, they emerge the famous discourse of the exception, of "she was lucky", etc ... and on the other hand rise in pinpoints the few failed cases (nothing works 100%!) among fasting "do-it-yourselfers" (such as protest fasts without any preparation).
ps: I have not heard that doctors, even well informed, have recommended a long fast to cure cancer for example (I take this example supposedly extreme because most people consider this "disease" as incurable other than with radiotherapy, drugs or mutilating operations)
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 23/02/12, 18:36

The two cases of responses to my quotes - although we often defend a similar paradigm, and that's what's interesting - demonstrate that you haven't really been examining my links carefully.

So I would answer in the affirmative (which you had already noted on another occasion). Yes these doctors are rare (and my links should be read better) : Cheesy:
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 23/02/12, 19:27

Yes these doctors are rare (and my links deserve to be better read)
my little head doesn't remember everything "the years are the cause"! : Cheesy: and worse, it is useful for those who have not read everything.
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 24/02/12, 07:19

Doctors in principle balance risk versus benefit.

As they practice a medicine which is content with putting out fires. They aim for zero risk by not entering into matters with enemas "Since in the state it is not necessary"... As in this paradigm they do not seem to aim for long-term health - which they believe, rightly or wrongly, that it is exclusively the result of individual prophylaxis decisions - since in today's society: they do not '' intervene only punctually after the fire has brooded.

So the enemas are relegated to purely technical facilitation operations (or as when it starts to be "too late" as to note traces of lesions or tumors during a barythé transfer, which is in any case an enema , find the mistake...)

We can only see that the current theoretical model is a bitter failure with regard to preventive medicine: we are largely walking on our heads!
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 24/02/12, 08:36

obamot hello
We can only see that the current theoretical model is a bitter failure with regard to preventive medicine: we are largely walking on our heads!

And yes ! And as the song says: " there are things that people under 20 (or even older) cannot know ».
As strange and contradictory as it may seem, this state of affairs is linked to social protection (SS) which has dissociated the individual from his responsibilities in matters of health and prevention.
I knew the time when, children, the use of the doctor was exceptional because it was too expensive and most of the small miseries of the time were settled with herbal teas, fumigations, hot or cold wraps, suction cups, leeches, diet, enemas, etc.
Who, among our young and not so young, is able today to face these little sores of life other than with chemical drugs? The SS has become the cash cow whose contributions are reserved for pharmaceutical lobbies and other "health" merchants from which, for example, dental or eye care are excluded, however also, and even more, necessary than the reimbursement of a box of 'aspirin.
As a result, we find ourselves caught in an infernal spiral where the more people take the medication and the sicker they are, the more they take the medication: on the one hand because they don't know anything else and on the other hand because since they have contributed, they want a return on investment. The more the consumption of medoc, unnecessary surgery and other expenses of no real use, increases and the more the contributions also increase, the more consumers consume and the more the contributions increase.
It is like nuclear power where the more there is cheap electricity available and the more its consumption increases and the more the number of nuclear power plants self-justifies. The only way to break this downward spiral is to break the habits of medical overconsumption and to return to simple and effective means by re-educating the populations (those who are aware of this of course) which should be obvious when we have an ecological approach that is not limited to the outside environment.
0 x
Janic
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Janic » 19/09/13, 17:46

rebroadcast on "fasting, a new therapy?" on arte this evening at 20:50 p.m.
0 x
Bmag
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by Bmag » 19/09/13, 18:05

22H40 indicated in the program!
you're welcome!
0 x

Back to "Health and Prevention. Pollution, causes and effects of environmental risks "