Power consumption gas boiler

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
fabio.gel
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Test

by fabio.gel » 22/08/13, 12:47

Tinevez wrote:
Did67 wrote:that would be between 15 and 68 W for the "auxiliaries" pump out (Which should only walk with heating).

So 90W is too much, too much. I hope at least that it does not heat up (this power could be explained by the circulator, but the radiators seem cold and the boiler seems - according to the remote display - in "domestic water only" mode (tap light on and radiator warning light off)

Have you tested your tester on a reliable source.
From the style plugged into the ass of your tester a lamp whose power you know :!: :?:
0 x
I do my best to not leave trash world to my children ....
Tinevez
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Re: test

by Tinevez » 22/08/13, 14:53

fabio.gel wrote:Have you tested your tester on a reliable source.
From the style plugged into the ass of your tester a lamp whose power you know :!: :?:

Yes, it is very consistent with everything else I have measured, it is indeed the "nominal" power.
0 x
Tinevez
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by Tinevez » 26/08/13, 12:07

Obviously Savelys simply offers me to "change the remote programmer and see if it is better". They note that the pump is running continuously. However, the on-board electronics have just been changed. There remains therefore the remote control. Who must make 300 euros. For a very small box of nothing at all (that's the price of a good tablet packed with electronics anyway).

The worst part is that I have no guarantee of improvement ...

to be continued
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 26/08/13, 18:12

I dream ? An order deported to 300 euros? It's worth 50!
0 x
fabio.gel
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

Do you have the remote control reference?

by fabio.gel » 26/08/13, 20:44

Did67 wrote:I dream ? An order deported to 300 euros? It's worth 50!

Do you have the reference of the remote control?

300 balls, do not exaggerate the growth period is behind us now we will have to seriously think about bringing the wing back : Evil:
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 26/08/13, 21:15

we will have to simplify this boiler!

it's a bit my specialty: take machines with bizarre electronics, replace everything with techniques from the previous century and it ends up with something more reliable, that everyone understands and that consumes nothing when it owes nothing use !
0 x
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 26/08/13, 22:08

Here is a beautiful specialty, well against the current (deplorable) trend!
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."
Did67

by Did67 » 27/08/13, 08:16

The one I have is probably specific to my brand of boiler.

Now to clarify if it is a "regulation" or a "room sensor with remote control". I'm talking about the second.

I will start by reading the notice.

There are, in any good regulation, what are called "heating limits", which cut everything - boiler and heating circulators - when the outside temperature exceeds a certain threshold.

But there are also too simple "gadgets", integrated by bofbof brands, who don't give a damn about gray energies ...

But explore the existing first!

[it is not uncommon for "technicians" not to know well; I had discussions, via forums, on the regulation of the boiler that I have; the "technicians" ignored the main parameters; if they left the factory settings it was fine, the setting was "medium", but sometimes they would hit the "mauavis parameter" and go wrong!]

A priori, unless it is a wacky brand, the maintenance of the circulator is not normal!

So check first:

a) is there a "summer" mode; therefore a "switch" to do; the boiler "gives up" when heating and only prepares the DHW - it should stop the circulator

b) the regulation manual with all the possible settings (and in particular if there is a question of "heating limit"?).
0 x
fabio.gel
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

The good corner

by fabio.gel » 27/08/13, 08:23

Tinevez wrote:Obviously Savelys simply offers me to "change the remote programmer and see if it is better". They note that the pump is running continuously. However, the on-board electronics have just been changed. There remains therefore the remote control. Who must make 300 euros. For a very small box of nothing at all (that's the price of a good tablet packed with electronics anyway).

The worst part is that I have no guarantee of improvement ...

to be continued

Did you look on the right c ... in case ...?
0 x