Installation MCZ ego Pellet Stove 8kw

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Did67

by Did67 » 18/07/13, 16:36

k4mik4z3 wrote:Yes that's exactly it, on the other hand for the noise transmission through the ducts, that I did not take it into account, but it is true that each fan is adjustable independently depending on what we are looking for, I will inquire to go see this type of installation in a private home, it might be not bad!

I was talking about the noises of "life" which are transmitted surprisingly well. Remember the old steam ships where the captain transmitted his orders through a tube! It is this phenomenon there. And that can be surprising!

For this reason, I did not sheath my insert when I installed it. I wanted us to be able to discuss orally (a meal with friends, what! Everyone's convictions!) Downstairs and sleep upstairs (children)!

But as said, to appreciate.
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 18/07/13, 18:20

verification carried out, MCZ sells this stove 2210 € excl. tax, public price. (i.e. seller's margin is included)
A casing costs approximately 1200 € MO included, 600 € for the sheathing of hot air Another 1000 € to break the chimney and put a placofeu or fermacel.
Or a total with the ladle of 5000 € instead of 6700 €.
These 1700 € aside, the price is right.
Then, yes, the quality of this stove is good, it is a machine without stories. The yield is a little over-evaluated, or rather it does not take into account a thin layer of soot on the exchange surfaces. But this is the case for all devices ...
If you have 1800 € of electric heating, count 3 tons of pellets instead. 750 to 900 € depending on your purchase price. The Ego is not delicate on the quality of the granules, the disadvantage of a low quality will be found in the quantity of ashes and the soiling of the glass.
0 x
k4mik4z3
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by k4mik4z3 » 20/07/13, 19:58

Thank you Philippe for his clarifications, after different quotes I did not find better, so I negotiated with the commercial he lowered the quote to 6500th, and two tonnes of pellets in supplements.
By cons it seems to me that the price you give for the ego is without air comfort.
0 x
Philippe Schutt
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Philippe Schutt » 20/07/13, 20:06

With.
Final prices vary by region, there is not enough competition everywhere.
where are you from ?
0 x
k4mik4z3
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

by k4mik4z3 » 20/07/13, 20:17

Yes I think the problem comes from there, when you see the prices in Belgium ...
I'm from the sleeve, in Normandy already the guy there I bring him from Calvados, I have another quote next week Wednesday but I have not too much hope that it will be better ....
0 x