ADEME, ERDF and solar photovoltaics scam or not?

Forum solar photovoltaic PV and solar electricity generation from direct radiation solar energy.
Did67

by Did67 » 25/06/13, 08:07

OK !

It is both more understandable (why you did not act in law) and clearer (that you do not think that systematically, it is not "profitable"). I had a doubt.

I respected your attitude.

But I didn't want this to discourage those who were interested.

Your testimony, in detail, would be interesting because there is a "method" for these scams: phone call, order from EdF, come for a study, register, promise, and, indeed, as you say , create the fait accompli. It would be nice to describe this in detail for the information of interested people.

I advise you to go to the UFC What to choose with what you signed, because in some cases, there are formal defects in the documents, which allows to request the cancellation of the operation in court.

It should be noted that the government is still being criticized, but the new law on "mass actions" via consumer protection organizations will become a powerful weapon in this type of situation: a single legal action will allow a set of cases to be dealt with. similar (which currently is not possible).
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 25/06/13, 13:26

we must not forget who makes this kind of scam possible: the state itself with its badly screwed up regulations leads to crime

if anyone could buy any photovoltaic panel and charge for electricity at a more reasonable price, the panels would be cheaper and the photovoltaic would be more easily profitable

with a price too high with big administrative constraints, it requires going through a professional and it is not difficult to understand that scammers take advantage

the information that despite a lower electricity purchase price in germany photovoltaics are also sold there is good to know: does that mean that the panels are sold there cheaper?
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 25/06/13, 15:24

Germany has no tariff differentiation for integration. Result, almost all their panels are in simplified installation (on the surface, on the tiles). It is cheaper to install.

A "typical" German family installation is 5 kWp, installed on the surface, and its price is around 8 euros.

The purchase price guaranteed over 20 years is much lower: for installations of less than 10 kWp, it is 15,35 cent / kWh ...

There is currently a pricing policy with a regular decrease every month (- 1%). In April 2012, the price was still 19,5 cents / kWh.

They are moving towards a very rapid convergence between the price of electricity paid by the consumer and the repurchase price ... Actually, the repurchase price of PV electricity is roughly at the level of the average price of production of electricity. German electricity (around 15 cents / kWh).

The "average" price [the German market is extremely liberalized, with multiple "sellers" offering widely varying rates] is around 25 cents / kWh: http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strompreis

For PV, the ratio of installation cost / feed-in tariff is therefore less favorable than with us. The output is much lower - from 800 kWh / kWc.an to 1000. And yet the installations are more numerous ... I think that in Germany, there are less "ecologists who cause" and more "of ecologists who act "... ????????????
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 25/06/13, 15:40

chatelot16 wrote:
the state itself with its badly screwed up regulations lead to crime

This remark seems excessive to me: a very favorable regime like ours should allow everyone to live "comfortably". The installer installs with a margin that makes his business durable. The individual to equip himself and find his stake + a small term annuity, after 10 to 12 years ...

Instead, sharks take advantage of it ... No, it's not justifiable!

Your point, transferred to drugs, would be to say that it is the State, because of the ban and controls, which is responsible for the fact that traffic brings in so much and that one kills to nibble on market shares ????
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 25/06/13, 16:14

it's going to be off topic but that's exactly my position on drugs! if it were over the counter like tobacco or alcohol, there would be no more drug addict but no more mafia which profits from it

to come back to the subject: the ban on selling your photovoltaic electricity at the right price if you don't go through a pro definitely encourages you to take advantage of it

same reason for everything that is badly subsidized: tax credit on pellet heating for example ... every time it has the effect of raising the prices of professionals with a privilege

result whoever has limited financial means is excluded!
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 25/06/13, 16:35

Did67 wrote:A "typical" German family installation is 5 kWp, installed on the surface, and its price is around 8 euros.

thank you for the info ! that means that brought back to the 3kWp of on our premises that would make 5100 euro!

That confirms all the evil that I think of regulatory obligations in France ... like this stupid integration with the roof, which in addition decreases the yield by reducing the cooling!
0 x
Nicolaso
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

Traps to avoid ...

by Nicolaso » 25/06/13, 17:38

When preparing a photovoltaic project, beware and find out more from the GPPEP!
Here a article which talks about the 10 main points to check for the installation of a photovoltaic power plant.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 25/06/13, 17:56

chatelot16 wrote:.. like this stupid integration with the roof, which in addition decreases the yield by reducing the cooling!

Again, I do not fully share this point, since the price for a simplified integration (installation overhang) exists !!!

Curiously enough, it is very close to the German tariff: 16,81 cents / kwh excluding the bonus! (18,49 cents with the maximum bonus, better than the Germans)

Nobody is forced to integrate !!!. So these are the people who choose the most ... juicy solution for the installers !!!

No, the state is not responsible for everything. To him alone, anyway.
0 x
Did67

by Did67 » 25/06/13, 18:14

And let us remember what was written when the State overhauled pricing, downward, to avoid the "photovoltaic bubble".

Including here on econology.

Many people, like sheep, manipulated like puppets by sharks, repeated that the chain was murdered.

[Like what, anyway, whatever it does, the state is always wrong!]

[and it is true that some, after having driven a great train - Audi combination I do not know how much I have seen on song sites? - or invested without limits, found themselves on the straw; which does not show that the prices were inappropriate, just that the age for making gold balls was over ...]
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 25/06/13, 18:31

the assassination of the sector is not to get closer to a normal tariff, it is to have put the paddle with an excessive tariff associated with excessive regulation

the roof is to reduce the subsidized tariff without lightening the regulations

the principle is always the same: legislative insecurity! it changes too often, and it is the crooks who unfortunately know best how to take advantage of changes

my goal is not to criticize the state! on the contrary I wish it to do more and better ... but who likes to chastise well! so I criticize all the more
0 x

Back to "Renewable energy: solar electricity"