Supporting the Mayor of Villeneuve sur Lot

The developments of forums and the site. Humor and conviviality between the members of the forum - Tout est anything - Presentation of new registered members Relaxation, free time, leisure, sports, vacations, passions ... What do you do with your free time? Forum exchanges on our passions, activities, leisure ... creative or recreational! Publish your ads. Classifieds, cyber-actions and petitions, interesting sites, calendar, events, fairs, exhibitions, local initiatives, association activities .... No purely commercial advertising please.
zac
Pantone engine Researcher

by zac » 09/06/06, 15:25

Targol wrote:Given that, still according to the mayor's words, the judge follows these indictments almost all the time, the mayor said that he would have the choice between civic disobedience (continue to drive the trucks at the HVB) and get back to polluting ....

This mayor seems to have balls; I think it's time to look for people to support it.
We are some on the forum (I think I understood that there were 1 or 2 lawyers), that they fight on the ground there and that all the others fight on the other lands in the street if necessary !!!
@+
PSI am in metropolitan France in July and August therefore with those who are moving !!!
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)
This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Christophe

by Christophe » 09/06/06, 15:33

[HS] Zac, every time you make a Quote (quote) I have to correct it ... pkoi do you modify them []? [/ HS]
0 x
zac

by zac » 09/06/06, 16:11

Econology wrote:[HS] Zac, every time you make a Quote (quote) I have to correct it ... pkoi do you modify them []? [/ HS]

I remove the ends that annoy me and sometimes it overflows; excuse me I would be careful next time. :frown:
@+
0 x
Said the zebra, freeman (endangered breed)

This is not because I am con I try not to do smart things.
Christophe

by Christophe » 16/06/06, 13:41

Report on FR2 at 13 p.m. on the abuses of the State concerning this affair ...

ps: I still haven't received a response from the initiator of this email. I think more and more of a fake to overwhelm the mail of the town hall (bravo dubious methods ...)
0 x
rpsantina
I understand econologic
I understand econologic

by rpsantina » 16/06/06, 20:33

There has just been a report this evening at 20 p.m. on "2" ...

the same probably
0 x
RPS (Dpt Tarn South 81)
i-Only those who do nothing are never wrong
ii-Anything is possible as long as a little time is spent there