'Iron Lady' and Thatcherism: funerals! And after...?

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
Ahmed
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Ahmed » 26/04/13, 20:18

I may have expressed myself incorrectly: I am in no way in favor of maintaining an outdated activity at all costs, but I see nothing that justifies having the consequences borne by those who have benefited the least.

For the rest, it's a matter of point of view: one can, as you do, confine oneself to a formal analysis and refuse to question the causes of enrichment as well as on the real functioning of societies.

For my part, it is less a question of condemning a class, the "rich" (who have no biological reality, only societal!) Than of pointing out an eminently destructive dynamic of life; it is less a question of repeating badly understood Marxist antiphons than of exposing that the supposed interest ofhomo economicus is totally contradictory to that of simple humanity; it is less a question of denouncing the class struggle (however real), than a deep unanimity which leads us straight to barbarism.
0 x
"Please don't believe what I'm telling you."

Back to "Economy and finance, sustainability, growth, GDP, ecological tax systems"