Pantone links for sale on Ebay!

Water injection in thermal engines and the famous "pantone engine". General informations. Press clippings and videos. Understanding and scientific explanations on the injection of water into engines: ideas for assemblies, studies, physico-chemical analyzes.
babache8
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by babache8 » 07/06/06, 12:38

I too had seen this ad. Rather disgusted that someone happens to make money with this, I allowed myself to file a complaint to the ebay consumer service. I do not know if it will have any impact, but ........... Here is the exact content:

How can one sell plans of something, which, presented in this way (confusing title) is a vast humbug? In addition, this kind of person, completely dechroys the many research carried out around the world to add in very special conditions a tiny amount of water in automotive engines, this is a reality!
In addition, I do not think 3 euros piece, ebayers dissatisfied with their purchase undertake any action. But 927 "objects" of the kind, to 3 euros, it seems to me that this tends to become dishonest.
0 x
If there is no solution, there is no problem!
jean63
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by jean63 » 07/06/06, 13:28

Bravo babache8, you at least you act, even if it should not be used for anything.
0 x
Only when he has brought down the last tree, the last river contaminated, the last fish caught that man will realize that money is not edible (Indian MOHAWK).
Christophe

by Christophe » 07/06/06, 13:53

jean63 wrote:Bravo babache8, you at least you act, even if it should not be used for anything.

Ben I tried to send a private message to the seller on my side ... but Ebay limit contacts: you must have made a transaction or entered his CB number ... Ah ebay ... c rather ebayz ( franco anglicism to pronounce in English) : Cheesy:
0 x
lau
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by lau » 08/06/06, 19:22

the tax department is just starting to take an interest in ebay trading.
a few thousand people in France live only from that, to buy for example antiques in the depths of the central massif and to resell it 200 times more expensive to the states!

The end of the end, it is the girl who let rot a sandwich, the rot had a semblance of Christ; go hop on sale on ebay! she sold it at a golden price!
Today su rebay can even sell his wife ... provided you have one of course :?
0 x
The number of molecules in a drop of water is equal to the number of drop that contains the Black Sea!
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 08/06/06, 20:05

lau wrote:The end of the end, it is the girl who let rot a sandwich, the rot had a semblance of Christ

I think eBay had canceled the sale because they thought it was a joke. On the other hand, the cargo wreck of XXXX tons proposed as such, it remained on sale ...
0 x
abyssin3
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by abyssin3 » 08/06/06, 20:08

lau wrote:Today su rebay can even sell his wife ... provided you have one of course

yes, and it must really be unbearable ... and again, better sell the mother-in-law : Cheesy:
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 08/06/06, 20:46

I had seen a MIG21 for sale a few years ago ... I think it was proposed to 21 M $ ....

Ebay arms trafficking?
0 x