Vertical wind turbine autoconstruction

Renewable energies except solar electric or thermal (seeforums dedicated below): wind turbines, energy from the sea, hydraulic and hydroelectricity, biomass, biogas, deep geothermal energy ...
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 06/03/13, 19:30

Hi Jsdu19 how are you?

Have you seen Christophe's link to the Japanese prototype?

Where are you in? I hope I didn't cut you off in your tracks (I hope so with all my heart) because it was absolutely not the goal far from it ...

A little news from you please;) ...
0 x
jsdu19
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by jsdu19 » 14/03/13, 11:54

hi hack, sorry I was traveling for my job during this last fortnight without web access :) I'm doing well, and you?
So these last days I had left the wind turbine with my neighbor to take measurements and he told me that last week with 48 hours of strong wind it stagnated at about 10, 12 volts with rare peaks at 13, 16 volts therefore insufficient to charge a small battery, knowing that I am in Corrèze with no more than 10 days in the year very windy you understood me ... so indeed I have to rethink everything for that produce with weaker winds, for example the copper that I wanted wound, effectively I forget (1.5mm2) ect ... Otherwise the Japanese wind turbine I saw, it is a gyroscopic system? the buoy must allow flotation and dampen vibrations? I will see the thing on the big rivers in smaller maybe ....
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 14/03/13, 19:41

Hello, well thank you ...

For the Japanese wind turbine, it is a darieus with vertical blades (theoretical yield greater than a spiral blade;)) ...

and below is a soapius that turns bitchy to the sea current ...

But the interesting thing is the research made in japan on the darieus, if they managed to get a machine with a cp at least equal to a good horizontal there, that will cause;) ....

As for the wind potentiek by your home I understand, it's not won;) ... you have to go look for the wind, suddenly renting is not winning either ..

It is therefore necessary that either your wind turbine turns faster, or that your generator produces at lower speed ...
0 x