Finance your work 2013 with premium Energy Economy

Construction of natural or ecological habitat: plans, design, advice, expertise, materials, geobiology ... House, construction, heating, insulation: you have just received one or more quotes. Can't choose? State your problem here and we will advise you on the right choice! Help in reading DPE or environmental energy diagnostics. Help with the purchase or sale of real estate.
miou
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

Finance your work 2013 with premium Energy Economy

by miou » 17/02/13, 17:34

Finance your 2013 works thanks to the Energy Saving premium.

Unknown to the general public and implemented by the government, you are entitled to bonuses to finance your work in 2013: click here http://www.les-energies-renouvelables.eu/certificat-economie-energie-cee.html to know and receive your premium thanks to this simulator.

Hope to have been useful to you : Lol:
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 18/02/13, 02:04

I thought that spam was prohibited, it is not a help it is clumsily disguised advertising ....

Look at the top of the link landing page;)
in 1 / describe your project for free
2/3 closest pro contact you (just that :) )
and 3 / compare and choose (the choice is reduced to that of the site ... :) )

and 1.2.3 / 0 1998 champion world cup .... :)

then try the renewable energy to see;), well pfff no premium rololo, and no wind or solar electric :) , the best bonus that I had is 340 euros for a condensing boiler ... I did not see a pellet, it is "wood, gas, fuel oil" or "electricity" for heating, and no distinction wood is wood :) ... why were we sweating to make pellet rololo

The bonuses of the times I am not sure that these are gifts ...

Prefer the offers supported and provided by the state is undoubtedly more secure and profitable, such as tax credit, eco loan etc etc ...

And don't ask someone, especially a site, to go get you artisans, ask around you to look at the work already done, discussed with the owners ...
Or find a good client, who will be the guarantor, but in the same way inquire before with former customers ...

Not great, I think, so GLOP :) ...
0 x
BobFuck
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by BobFuck » 18/02/13, 09:50

There is still an "EDF subsidiary" who called me last week to sell their tickets ...
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 18/02/13, 13:39

slut,

Isn't solar energy from France something like that?
do you have a shed or else? ;)

For the workshop where I hit the queues lasted a while ... until the "boss" cracked them a severe shouting ...

Me it is the buyers of gold it begins to inflate me those ......
0 x
miou
I learn econologic
I learn econologic

by miou » 19/02/13, 17:11

Bonjour à tous
Attached my responses following Bidouille23's comment

well pfff no rololo premium, and no wind or solar electric =>ANSWER = the premiums do not work for wind and photovoltaic systems but work for thermal (solar water heaters ...), insulation, heat pump, VMC ... etc ...

the best bonus I got is 340 euros for a condensing boiler =>ANSWER = False, the premiums are higher (also variable depending on the department), moreover they can be combined if you carry out several works, example on department 31 => eg: floor insulation 100 m² = € 520 premium + heat pump air / water = 473 E premium => total 993 € premium => in addition to the tax credit and all the other aids, personally it's better than nothing ...

... I did not see a pellet is "wood, gas, fuel oil" or "electricity" for heating, and no distinction wood is wood ... why did you sweat to do rololo pellet => ANSWER = false, see "independent wood heating device" or individual biomass boiler ".... etc

The bonuses sometimes I'm not sure that they are gifts ... => ANSWER = forgery paid by a check in euro only if we send the invoice + certificate of completion of work and the qualification of the professional (ex: qualipac for a heat pump)

Prefering offers supported and provided by the state is undoubtedly more secure and profitable, such as tax credit, eco loan etc etc ... => ANSWER these premiums are of course cumulative with tax credits and all other aids => it would be "c .." to do without., It is in addition to all the other aids and rarely requested by the individual .

And do not ask someone, especially a site, to look for craftsmen, ask around you look at the work already done, discussed with the owner =>ANSWER = completely agree but some sites offer connections with local artisans, or a directory so that the customer can choose for himself ...

Not great result I think, therefore NOT GLOP .... => answer = before making a balance sheet not glop, it is better to learn better, personally I was entitled to a zero loan rate, a tax credit and an eco energy premium (energy saving certificate) of 700 € (always good to take) for insulation + heat pump.

Look at the top of the landing page for the link;) in 1 / describe your project for free 2/3 the closest professionals contact you (just that) and 3 / compare and choose (the choice is reduced to that of the site .. and 1.2.3 / 0 1998 world cup champion .. => ANSWER =: this is an advertisement for requesting a quote (yes, there are ads, as also on this forum...) that does not prevent giving information which can be useful ....

Hoping to have responded with courtesy to Bidouille23

Sincerely

ECOinformation renewable energies
http://www.les-energies-renouvelables.eu/
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 04/03/13, 01:27

bonsoir,

just go for fun:

http://www.les-energies-renouvelables.e ... ienne.html

it crazy for a renewable energy site to present in photo, almost the worst configuration of wind turbine (a coleolian on gable would have been the must of anything ...)

In short courteous or not you shouldn't take people for idiots ...

so a question that is behind this site ???

who is crazy about the mouth of the world?

http://www.les-energies-renouvelables.e ... aires.html

Renewable energy professionals, you can offer all your customers the Energy Saving premiums by receiving a check in euros that you will offer yourself to your customers.

and then

In exchange for your work invoice, you will receive a check in euros!

go one last question where does the money come from ???

Thank you santa claus :) ...

So your false false false :) let me laugh :) ...

and received a premium of 140 euros for a wood stove that we would have had to pay much more because asked by a company to certify which suddenly costs more or 'is the gain ???

short BLABALBALBALA I do not even take the time to answer correctly goes this level of bullshit ...

The best economy is to be even to the maximum, in addition the gain is at the mental level;), and it is a gain for life and for the lives of others who will learn in turn through a passage of knowledge ...

Everything is there in fact:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... LSCu0Z1JYo

lol blablablablabla ecoannuaire renewable energy :) and looked at 1min 31 is also explain;) ...

does he supply the vaseline tube with the premium at least? :)
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 04/03/13, 01:45

We're going to stop there, huh ...
0 x

Go back to "Real estate and eco-construction: diagnostics, HQE, HPE, bioclimatism, natural habitat and climatic architecture"