Wood heating banned in Paris and IdF for 2015?

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/01/13, 16:35

Ok so the ban already existed ... thanks for the confirmation ...

Tagor wrote:that does not prevent that, intramuros, we were not
allowed to burn it in chimneys

just burn it or only in chimneys (open so)?
0 x
Gaston
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Gaston » 30/01/13, 16:56

Some details on the Paris city hall website.

Perhaps if it was forbidden to burn fallen wood during the storm, it is because only dry wood intended for heating is authorized :?:

By the way, this site answers my previous question: the fireplace is only allowed for heating extra or pleasure.
0 x
Christophe

by Christophe » 30/01/13, 16:58

Gaston wrote:By the way, this site answers my previous question: the fireplace is only allowed for heating extra or pleasure.

Ah and corollary: who defines the top-up limit? :) : Mrgreen:
0 x
Tagor
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by Tagor » 31/01/13, 06:15

Christophe wrote:
just burn it or only in chimneys (open so)?

I have not read the texts, but in the building there is at least
2 fireplaces per apartment and since the new law at least 2 apartments
make fire in the chimneys ... at the time it was not
no question of insert

PS: but I have never seen anyone check if I am making a fire or
how I make a fire and even less if the chimney is swept
0 x
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 31/01/13, 13:41

long live the heat pumps!

rather than burning wood in chimneys with poor performance, it is better to burn this wood in a cogeneration thermal power station, which can easily do 40% efficiency towards electricity, and heat a certain number of buildings with hot water.

and others will heat by heat pump with a cop of 3

0,4 x 3 = 1, 2! 120% efficiency, and even better by counting the heat of the thermal power plant used too

a large wood-fired thermal power plant with well-controlled and non-polluting combustion

a large wood-fired thermal power plant and much more useful than individual wood-burning fireplaces, because it not only powers the heat pumps but any other consumer of electricity ... therefore helps to regulate the network

the days when there is wind it is the wind which feeds the heat pumps and the wood thermal power stations can stop

the heat pump is really the best means of heating in cities

geothermal cold water distribution networks should be made allowing the use of water heat pumps on all floors, to avoid catastrophic air heat pumps

always the same, you have to build the right solutions! prohibiting bad solutions is of little use when good solutions are too expensive

you have to build good water heat pumps at reasonable prices!
0 x
aerialcastor
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by aerialcastor » 31/01/13, 14:18

Tagor wrote:
Obamot wrote:
The funny side is that this member of the "Club des surunitaires amor", who allows himself to come and teach us a lesson here (especially with derogatory MPs and wanting to be intimidating) still having chimney fires when he knows very well that it pollutes the planet with fine microparticles, all of which openly wondered about alternative solutions ...
.... and to mock an alleged, non-polluting, inexhaustible and free energy

how is it possible that this notorious TROLL returned !!

he intervenes on everything and on nothing without knowing anything !!

defamatory as usual, may he be silent a
once and for all?

PS:

my 2 fireplaces are blocked !!

Well, in fact, he signed up for futura science where, after a few messages, he was already rebuffed. So he comes back here ...

http://forums.futura-sciences.com/biolo ... ost4366107
0 x
Save a tree, eat a beaver.
It is no use to succeed in life, what it takes is to miss his death.
Christophe

by Christophe » 01/02/13, 09:16

If you want it to heat up do it in private, we are not interested ... :| :| :|
0 x
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 01/02/13, 21:50

Tagor can't read well:

Christophe wrote:
Obamot wrote:If it's "personal", there are Private Messages for that, we are not interested
If you want it to heat up do it in private, we are not interested ... :| :| :|

But before he continues his manipulation intended to smear those who are just critical of his opinion (accusing them of toll or whatever, instead of having a hornable argument), I cut it short in publishing what had been my response to this odious stratagem (which suddenly made a big flop):

Obamot on Tue 29 Jan 2013, 15:33 pm wrote:
Tagor wrote:Subject: Re: quenco chez les ecolo
I predicted the fall ...
also I answered on another forum !!

“Quenco” for Quantum Energy Convertor?
Why not ... free energy ... but the Kapanadze-like surunity is not (if it works ...) because the energy is taken from the ground, seeing a lake or a pond in using a wire network, possibly via the cosmos. But what else ...

So a thousand apologies but I don't understand your MP anything.

What "prediction"?
What "fall"?
Which answer"?
That the other forum"?
Why "also"?

Koikès?

I went to see on insulation-heating ...>, the only "other forum"directly related to this one, and so I didn't see a message from you ...

Please enlighten me ...;)

So strictly NO malice on my part ... and I still haven't understood anything about this animosity which has no place (which means that I'm not at all willing to read any answer elsewhere, sorry: would have to stop all this fuss guys : Mrgreen: : Cheesy:
Stop putting yourself on stage: we are not interested ...!

By the way, to return to a better understanding of the responses of the subject of this thread. Since

Tagor, in his approximate French wrote:[...] I never saw anyone checking [...] how to i make fire

... and still does not understand that thus written, the fact that it makes a fire becomes implicit ...
It is hardly surprising that he creates all kinds of misunderstandings, which exist ONLY in his mind (as is often the case in his fanclub)
It's a bit like the story of the snake biting its tail. End of HS.

: Arrowd: : Arrow: : Arrowd:
0 x
Capt_Maloche

by Capt_Maloche » 02/02/13, 00:58

Anyway, on the Haussmannian type apartments that we are renovating in Paris, the fireplaces are kept.

the control offices do not comment on the subject.

the decree of January 22, 1997 creating a special protection zone against atmospheric pollution in Ile-de-France fixes some rules to respect http://legimobile.fr/fr/lr/texte/arrete ... /19970130/

Article 23
In force since January 30, 1997.
In Paris, apart from the urban residue incineration plants, subject to the decree of January 25, 1991, and all the special industrial waste combustion installations regulated under the legislation of classified installations, the combustion of any waste is prohibited or any solid fuel with an ash content greater than 20% or with a lower calorific value less than 23 megajoules per kilogram and with a volatile content greater than 15%.

However, the combustion of commercially dry wood is authorized provided that it does not cause nuisance in the vicinity, and in the following three cases:

- combustion plants with a power less than or equal to 100 kW used in the craft industry, when this combustion is linked to compliance with certain production qualities;

- stoves and closed hearth fireplaces with a thermal efficiency greater than 65%, used in auxiliary heating;

- open fireplaces only used as a backup or for pleasure purposes.

The wood thus consumed must be wood either in its natural state, sliced ​​or chipped into chips or pieces, including its bark, or be residues of the unimpregnated wood industry not coated with any substance.
0 x
"Consumption is similar to a search consolation, a way to fill a growing existential void. With, the key, a lot of frustration and a little guilt, increasing the environmental awareness." (Gérard Mermet)
OUCH, OUILLE, OUCH, AAHH! ^ _ ^
chatelot16
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by chatelot16 » 02/02/13, 15:52

Christophe wrote:If you want it to heat up do it in private, we are not interested ... :| :| :|

if the fights on the internet really heated up, we would no longer need to burn wood
0 x