GEGENE or the so-called Holy Grail?

Innovations, ideas or patents for sustainable development. Decrease in energy consumption, reduction of pollution, improvement of yields or processes ... Myths or reality about inventions of the past or the future: the inventions of Tesla, Newman, Perendev, Galey, Bearden, cold fusion ...
gegyx
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by gegyx » 04/01/13, 08:27

Great! Your hard work ...

Insulting? It was a response from the shepherd to the shepherdess. Simply.

Provocative message? Look at yourself in a mirror.

"I don't see why we should spend time trying to explain something friendly to someone closed like that…. Indeed I believe that we must give up (we will be content with short messages to reframe the debate and denounce the obvious manipulations, there is only that to do ”

Ah! Have you been eating fish lately? Intelligence starts…

"Besides, we have practically done so only so far!" But it is finished to expand in details or substance, since there is NO response except a kind of pathological denial. "

It promises! Neutral and brief messages to reframe… : Cheesy:

I see that Dr. Jekill is lecturing Mr. Hyde.

But we found that with you, good resolutions were fleeting. :|
0 x
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 04/01/13, 09:26

Hello friends,
I am very flattered by certain answers on my subject, but know, that in private life, I do not always manage to control myself.
On the net, we have time to reflect, to weigh the consequences of our written thoughts ...
A little tip: when I turn on the TV, I zap everything that bothers me.
On the net, do the same, skip, if a subject tortures you, or your answers read by hundreds of people are "negative"?
Frankly, I prefer to read, to follow the work of people who fight against nuclear power, oil, gas, hydroelectric dams, even if their ideas at first seem naive?
Do not criticize people who want the good of others.
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
quartz
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by quartz » 04/01/13, 12:55

Little true story which shows that a small isolated guy can make big international labs want !!
link to article, Site
0 x
Every minute that passes is an opportunity to change the course of your life.
YouTube page, Dailymotion page, Picasa album, personal Pages, Viktor Schauberger
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 04/01/13, 16:09

This is the world of ugly big labs interested in money, against the isolated and totally disinterested research zentils ... hum ...

Honestly what this guy did (and so many others) is fine, but I don't see the connection!

Would independent researchers suffer from "lack of recognition" (lol) to come to show this example according to you? Is that the message or is it just a remark that reinforces the feeling of paranoia?

What does this have to do with this thread? Stop trolling the thread of Gégyx, there you are HS : Mrgreen:
Last edited by Obamot the 04 / 01 / 13, 16: 13, 1 edited once.
0 x
quartz
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by quartz » 04/01/13, 16:13

I'm not going to go into detail every time it gets tired!
I think others will see the report and that's enough for me

Kisses my rabbit :-)
0 x
Every minute that passes is an opportunity to change the course of your life.

YouTube page, Dailymotion page, Picasa album, personal Pages, Viktor Schauberger
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 04/01/13, 16:15

"Everytime"? Hmm! Rather everyone understood that it was "NEVER" : Mrgreen: : Cheesy:

And hop, the pirouette more than expected to not respond.

Kisses also my doe. ^^
0 x
BobFuck
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by BobFuck » 04/01/13, 16:29

Well, JLN is progressing, he made another valid measurement with his kettle ... again, the thing is a simple transformer (a resonant switching converter, in fact), which works well by the way.

And then he goes back to the magic bulb : Mrgreen:

By the way, who has read and understood Tesla's patent for this two-wire coil? lol.
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 04/01/13, 18:15

SLut

an aside:
Regarding the photos of the water I am not sure that it is not Mazaru emoto which is the first fact of the photos of crystals being formed ??? but it is also to be seen in all cases;)

example here:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xekwuc ... _lifestyle

Well it's me who messes up completely complete or in the small film with the plate disassembled there is 750 watt in consumption and 164v * 22A = 3600 w app at coil output ???
0 x
BobFuck
I posted 500 messages!
I posted 500 messages!

by BobFuck » 04/01/13, 19:33

bidouille23 wrote:Well it's me who messes up completely complete or in the small film with the plate disassembled there is 750 watt in consumption and 164v * 22A = 3600 w app at coil output ???

Yes, that's right, except that it's about VA (apparent power) and not watts ...

A multimeter in "AC" caliber will generally give a completely false measurement if it is used on something other than sine at 50/60 Hz ... except certain very expensive models designed for this purpose.

And as with the JLN Oscillo, there must be quite a bit of induction in the measuring wires which are "artistically" arranged ...
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 04/01/13, 19:59

ok I suspected the answer but now it's clear to everyone.

So roughly if I summarize here the principle would be to change the 220V 50Hz to a higher voltage, using a transformer which is here in the form of an induction plate (electro magnetic), and a coil receiver which will feed the bulbs with theoretically more voltage therefore less intensity hence less loss by Joule effect (what was undoubtedly named as "cold current" by gegyx ??) ???

I've just ???
0 x

Go back to "Innovations, inventions, patents and ideas for sustainable development"