First renovation of a house with a positive energy balance

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 12/12/12, 19:13

" Go " a little "UP" for Bidouille, on a beautiful new page ...

bidouille23 wrote:Hello ,

First of all Bravo Obamot for this superb explanation which is indeed a literal translation of the bottom of my thought :) .
you would not work in the building industry you;) ...

: Mrgreen: bob would say me a while ago, crazy dog ​​go to war ... Come on breathe bob neural necrosis is waiting for you;) ...

So for the calculation of a quantity of wadding the trick lol is that we do it from the density;), you follow me ...

and suddenly the wadding you buy by the kilo;), since you choose the injection density which varies depending on the location;) and need.

In short, your price of 25 euros per m3, guys, well, I don't understand at all :) .

a small calculation facility:

http://www.univercell.fr/services/calcu ... nivercell/

Finally to give you an idea I pay it 1 euros / kg ttc or 12.5 euros the bag of 12.5 kg;) ...

or a small example:

here to have machine which injected more than 55 kg / m3 I have not yet had, therefore 55kg / m3 max, for 300mmm of thickness for example and for 1m² that makes us two bags is app 25 euros

if now I take for my m² a thickness of 180mm and 45kg / m3 which is generally sufficient (and in any case there will be settlement in ten years and we will only do a wadding supplement ... ) it gives us:

basically a bag so 12.5 euros per m2, in short nothing to do with your whimsical price.

Then for aid in France since this year there are aid

http://www.anah.fr/les-aides/conditions-generales.html

they range from 25% to 70% of the cost of the work depending on the case and the financial situation of the home (only for homes over 15 energievore).

So before saying nonsense you have to find out.

Then what is expensive in the works is the manpower too, to do it even by having the right directives of course, see technical assistance, is the cheapest solution but for that you have to want to get out the fingers as have said;), and therefore do the opposite of what society is trying to make us do ...

It is a company that makes slackers, not that they do nothing but, they do everything for their business and suddenly so tired become lazy once returned (which is quite logical considering that they are tired ) .... But it's done on purpose like that you consume ready-made stuff;) ....

In short instead of slashing windmills reread everything that has been said and you will undoubtedly find two or three good ideas there;), and a certain logic in the long term and not in the short term as it is practiced has the present time (so to speak on all construction, it is calculated obsolescence it is consumption calculating, it is the law of the market of a society based on perpetual growth (which must therefore be maintained ) etc etc etc)

Did you see arte last night on the eco-village eco-hamo ??? (I (took the thing short it must have a way to get the mug in redif it was around 2am, I will try to mug the links;))
so in it he presented eco villages in america those, one of which was sponsored by another, the oldest one, which at the base is nothing other than a village created by the american government, all inhabitant were at the base of the researchers who therefore worked on site to develop a viable model of small self-sufficient village, now if I understood correctly there are other people who took over the place, and hoooo MIRACLE from MIRACLE , they have been for more than 15 years self-sufficient and the other village (the new one who is being helped therefore) has been for 7 years I cross, electricity water food, and it barter.
So in addition to having homes built in a thoughtful way he lives without money it is beauuuuuuuu ....

but to come

http://www.france5.fr/et-vous/France_5_ ... _logis.htm

with

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maison_organique here are still some great thrifty achievements.
One last thing bob looks at everything that was thought of in the 70s, a lot of things are obvious now, look at the construction methods grebb etc etc and you will see that your small calculations are in fact only a small part of the work of learning well led by society do not displease you but reassure yourself, we have all gone through it, the whole thing is to open our eyes and to see things but it is with time that we gradually understands.

With understanding come the choices but as you say you have to ask yourself the right questions and above all want to hear and see what others want to say to you, and see and hear what is not said by others but who tells you push you to do what in the end you don't want ....

go go go go I have a headache there .... : Mrgreen: on this good day see you later;)

: Cheesy:
0 x
bidouille23
Grand Econologue
Grand Econologue

by bidouille23 » 12/12/12, 20:23

: Mrgreen: that's smart;)

Following a professional change, I embarked on thermal renovation but this time with a wood log stove for the moment;) (you will tell me yeah but the pellet and the chip is better yes but it is like that , you have to start somewhere;)) ...

you tell me but where is the report, well two second it happens :) .

The goal of a thermal renovation is to avoid wasting energy, on this point the two areas are identical on the bottom only the shape changes, one to keep the heat the other to extract the maximum .

To do this in a stove, certain conditions must be met, such as for thermal insulation with air and humidity control for example.

Without addressing a question of calculation of output (voluntarily because it is not the debate therefore let us take for true the sayings of the manufacturers), the price of a stove of the same power (theoretical because the output plays its rather enormous role), varies from simple to triple.

I have been brought twice to modify new stoves, so that it consumes almost half as much for the same amount of heat released and this has little material costs but more time to make.

These stove are made of cast iron ....

So if I sum up I have:

* a cast iron stove which therefore required a lot of energy to be manufactured

* a look also for man with beard frying pan (lol which only have a good look elsewhere !!!)

with a drinking yield without more therefore an energy is burnt in an incomplete way therefore wastes energy.

To this have added:

* molded insulation really cheap especially if it is done in the factory

* a secondary air supply system to warm up, inexpensive and not long to do in the factory either, given the price of the material and technological means such as foundry and digital work.

* A simple calorie recovery optimization system

We obtain a combustion with very good output therefore enormously more energy (for info the wood it is 80% of combustible gas and 20% of mass so everything is played on the level of the combustion of gases) therefore less consumption of wood less pollution, less risk of chimney fire, better comfort, less expenditure of money due to less consumption of wood etc etc.

Balance sheet for an investment that would not play a two hundred euro difference, the manufacturer prefers to make deliberately low ranges in order to sell the high range much more flesh for the reasons stated just before : Evil:

the same goes for building.

We voluntarily create castes somewhere and have made you believe that you cannot help but be in your caste and not leave it. Fear is the solution so stop being afraid it is a solution and use current magic learning and communication tools to move forward :) , let's all go forward ... With a valiant heart, nothing is impossible ... (dixit ??? :) )
0 x

Back to "Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ..."