Thermal inertia and comfort? Isolated interior wall with ITE?

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
Christophe

by Christophe » 19/11/12, 15:40

dodo wrote:it's not just the artisans who told me to be careful with the ITE and itil.

Who is that?

I repeat myself one last time: if the wall is sound and the work is carried out according to the rules of the art (not necessarily by professionals, I have again seen a site lay wood wool in ITI without steam ... this by "pros"!) then no problem to combine the 2 ...
0 x
dodo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by dodo » 19/11/12, 18:05

ok, I've always told me about a dew point problem.

in one of your links you say

- Heat accumulation in the walls: good inertia and phase shift increasing comfort

in this case that means that I would have an ITE without inertia, does that really have an interest?

- Increases the thickness of the exterior walls: can reduce the light in the house and cause connection problems at the roof level (over thickness)

why does this dim the light?
0 x
dodo
Éconologue good!
Éconologue good!

by dodo » 22/11/12, 20:29

yes the walls are holy because I dismantled my gables because I redo everything, and I am quite surprised to see that the glass wool behind plaster tile is in correct condition.
0 x