World government? you know?

Current Economy and Sustainable Development-compatible? GDP growth (at all costs), economic development, inflation ... How concillier the current economy with the environment and sustainable development.
the middle
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by the middle » 22/11/12, 14:24

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wL4r92gS ... re=related
I'm kidding, forgive me, but sometimes the right melody calms moods.
Come on, one last:

money money;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCkOmcIl79s
0 x
Man is by nature a political animal (Aristotle)
sen-no-sen
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by sen-no-sen » 22/11/12, 19:40

lejustemilieu wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wL4r92gSCUs&feature=related
I'm kidding, forgive me, but sometimes the right melody calms moods.
Come on, one last:

money money;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCkOmcIl79s

:frown: :?:
0 x
"Engineering is sometimes about knowing when to stop" Charles De Gaulle.
Obamot
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Obamot » 22/11/12, 20:01

Your thoughts are good ...!

Very very good...

They make sense, as much for one, as for the other (contrary to what one might superficially believe by judging a little quickly) ...

The reasons for which I remained elusive are however "accessible" to the understanding, even if sometimes everything is blurred in our minds (as the contradictions are sometimes great, as your respective examples point out, and demonstrate in an extreme way: the facts of war, which are the worst evidence that people have failed to agree: I come back to what Ahmed said, money, power, these are pretexts in fine, to human relationship - and sometimes it fails badly) ...

This is what - very modestly - I see as the tip of the iceberg friends ...:
- these people, too, have their own contradictions (!)
- because they either, they are not left all the pieces of the puzzle (if there is one assembled from scratch ... Overall there would be, say Sen_No_Sen, at least "ideologically"Is not false, it is even certain! Sometimes it escapes them, between the speech displayed and the actions ... See Hillary or Barack ... But they do not see it themselves because of their form of autism ... Caused by conflicts of interest or what do I know ... Much more obvious in the Bu $ h era, but the fact that it continues is EXTREMELY revealing ...);
- thus they are in a liar poker, between what "Would be good to let the public know" and what would not be! (see the financial crisis where hypocrisy is INCOMMENSURABLE ... : Mrgreen: ) It is more than autism but possibly borders on schizophrenia ... Reason why those who are VERY involved, at the head of power end up for many by all developing serious and fatal pathologies ... (An unhealthy spirit , in an unhealthy world ... While our bodies need a healthy understanding and a healthy behavior ... it is understandable! Public affairs can feed some, it can kill others ... Also)
- all these contradictions eat away at the democratic system, but also eat away at the wartime "leaders" (a form of justice?) As much as it can happen in different feudal or other systems (nobody is perfect ...);
- among them, there are some honest, and who are ACTUALLY, confronted with the same realities but in good faith ... Thinking for example, that at one time or another, they could weaken the system: c 'is sometimes true and possible (sometimes not ...) others seek to exert pressure in the face of such helplessness: Wikileaks-Assange, Bové, Anonymous, etc ...

And "Last but not least", Convictions (political and others) sometimes hold"of religion", therefore beliefs: and in this game, the border becomes so thin, that I could not bring myself to" condemn "some definitively and not others (they are above all, and in quite a few cases victims - seeing victims of themselves - that would therefore go to the opposite end ... even if it is in principle they who freely chose (?) in fine ...)

So I'm going to be careful not to comment, for now ... : Cheesy: : Mrgreen:

PS: Copied? Oh my God! And opposite, are many better? : Cheesy: : Mrgreen:
0 x