Thermal bench without veranda

Heating, insulation, ventilation, VMC, cooling ... short thermal comfort. Insulation, wood energy, heat pumps but also electricity, gas or oil, VMC ... Help in choosing and implementation, problem solving, optimization, tips and tricks ...
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 23/10/12, 01:01

you ramble, you know that it is not applicable to the individual, on the other hand the roller tunnel yes.

And no I'm not rambling, especially since at the end of Brittany, it freezes very little, unlike central Canada, at an altitude of 1000m, with -30 ° C instead of the rare freezes at 0 ° C at the end of Brittany !!!

The pebble tunnel is nonsense for the winter, with low reserves, and various drawbacks, like expensive, and full of heat pumps, with scams, like I was the victim, by trusting a trustworthy architect !!!

But, I see that almost all of you are like sheep to follow others, even if it leads to absurdities stuffed with heat pumps, by refusing what is coherent, and new, free in perpetuity, without pollution, indestructible, etc ..., adding creativity, instead of copying others like sheep.

PS: my heat pump was particularly usable !!!
0 x
Alain G
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by Alain G » 23/10/12, 07:53

Dede

If you bought a poor quality PAC, all you have to do is blame and stop saying that all PACs are crap !!!

You ramble and repeat yourself old passimist character!
0 x
Stepping behind sometimes can strengthen friendship.
Criticism is good if added to some compliments.
Alain
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 23/10/12, 12:23

Alain G did not understand what I said, nervous once again.

He is an architect on the side, who decided, doing like a Panurge sheep, buying from a good installer on the side, who also does like a sheep, the usual little scams, sheep of his profession, and I could not do anything guess, having confidently delegated the work to these experts, since I was working 900km away, without being able to monitor the work every day, nor do in-depth investigations of the hidden lies !!

Almost everything that is standardized, usual, habitual, includes little scams, lobbying, habits, corrected in the future, by changing fashion.

Currently, I am simply saying that'we continue to deceive people instead of taking solutions that will only be used in a few decades.
This is very visible for the recommended insulation thickness, over the past 60 years, with a roughly constant energy price in purchasing power.

It is amazing to see endlessly the ultimate, future, super ecological solution of www.dlsc.ca despised, criticized, refused by even environmentalists, same Canadians in favor of very nuclear heat pumps from behind in France, instead of solving the small problems, which remain to lower the price of DLSC, with imagination, of what already exists, but expensive, suitable for big jobs , while nothing prevents drilling small holes with long drills, and blocking the possible circulation of water, for thousands of times less expensive in price and in risks, than the studies of a single EPR or d 'an ITER, money pits.
0 x
kae

by kae » 23/10/12, 18:51

To come back to my block of stone. Here is a reasoning that I had and which takes 1 minute to demonstrate its uselessness: Compare the orders of magnitude.

1m2 in a sunny winter day: 4kwh max
Various losses of the stone, we would go to 1 to 2kwh recovered
Cost € of this with a toaster: approx. € 0,15 (0,1 we said previously)
Number of heated days: approx. 100
Annual savings to go out and in 200 or 500kg of stone 100 times: 15 € (or 4 € if you have a heat pump instead of fuel oil)

Usable power with 15 € of fuel oil: approx. 165kwh, i.e.> 600 times

Last order of magnitude: 10000kwh annually to heat a traditional house, or 100kwh per day. My stone contributes 1 or 2% of the heating each day under ideal conditions. In other words, nothing.
0 x
kae

by kae » 24/10/12, 10:43

Yeah, that's for sure it's significant with 50 or 100m2 of sensors ... If there is room.

At home, the roof is east-west at 7m high so we forget the DIY panels. And in the south I only have a potential of 8m2 on the ground, ie between 4 and 10% of my consumption when the weather is good = 4% overall. Go if I disfigured my terrace with double panels :| I can get 8% free global heating.

I don't see much of an argument for solar.
0 x
dedeleco
Econologue expert
Econologue expert

by dedeleco » 24/10/12, 12:08

This is the problem of many French people with not enough space, but, nevertheless, we can put on the roof, simple and inexpensive solar collectors, of the cuicui type, with glass or plastic pipes, on the east sides and west to heat water from morning in the east to evening in the west towards the interior of the house !!!
0 x