Installation of pantone on gas ax

Tips, advice and tips to lower your consumption, processes or inventions as unconventional engines: the Stirling engine, for example. Patents improving combustion: water injection plasma treatment, ionization of the fuel or oxidizer.
elisambre
I discovered econologic
I discovered econologic

pantone reactor on petrol ax engine

by elisambre » 18/10/12, 17:24

Hello everybody
I am still working on a pantone reactor for a gasoline ax. *
by looking at several model of manufacture on the site (in particular on the mower 4 time essence, I asked myself this question.
that is what will prevent me, apart perhaps may be the accelerator system, or what would be the problems encountered if I install a pantone reactor on my ax essence as on a lawn mower 4 time, that is to say, without the carburetor?
if anybody could please answer me clearly, because I looked at all the intervention in the site, but I did not find any clear answer by contribution to the petrol engine 4 cylinders.
in advance thank you for your answers.
cordially
elisambre
0 x
Flytox

Re: pantone reactor on petrol ax engine

by Flytox » 18/10/12, 21:32

elisambre wrote:... looking at several models of manufacturing on the site (especially on the mower 4 essence time, I asked myself this question.
that is what will prevent me, apart perhaps may be the accelerator system, or what would be the problems encountered if I install a pantone reactor on my ax essence as on a lawn mower 4 time, that is to say, without the carburetor?
if anybody could please answer me clearly, because I looked at all the intervention in the site, but I did not find any clear answer by contribution to the petrol engine 4 cylinders.

You should specify if you assemble a Pantone or a Gillier Pantone etc .... There is a whole panoply of "possible" assemblies, you should specify to us which assemblies you are referring (photos and or diagrams etc ...) . Most mower assemblies ("fixed" speed) do not work "like" on a car ("variable" speed).
0 x
Reason is the madness of the strongest. The reason for the less strong it is madness.
[Eugène Ionesco]
http://www.editions-harmattan.fr/index. ... te&no=4132

Back to "Special motors, patents, fuel consumption reduction"